Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Would you wear a wetsuit for a 400m downriver swim in a sprint? [linhardt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should try Zoot shoes.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you wear a wetsuit for a 400m downriver swim in a sprint? [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unless the water is damn cold then no. Wasting your time. The time you might save with a wetsuit, swimming downstream with a current, over only 400 meters would be negligible to the time it took you to take it off.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you wear a wetsuit for a 400m downriver swim in a sprint? [TheMan11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a perfect advertisement for De Soto Speedtube pants. I would probably just wear my bottoms for such an event--get the time savings and off they come in about 5 seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you wear a wetsuit for a 400m downriver swim in a sprint? [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they let me I always wear a wet suit. But it depends how quick you get yours off.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it is a "B" or "C" race you should use it to practice everything that you intend to do in your "A" race, including the wetsuit.
Quote Reply

Prev Next