Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am really disappointed that the MIKE ROSSI CHEATER forum has ended. I enjoyed seeing the guy skewered, and then CHEATER MIKE ROSSI use several handles to "anonymously" back CHEATER MIKE ROSSI up.

The facts remain:
1) Mike Rossi cheated on the VIA Marathon, which has been proven by the lack of pictures taken of him on the course, and because his time is an outlier.
2) He used this fake time to get into the Boston Marathon, while honest people train hard to make it, and sometimes don't make it.
3) He used the excuse of being in the Boston Marathon to try to excuse the absences of his kids from school, but, taking 1 & 2 together, he didn't deserve a spot in that race, so his excuse note is invalid.
4) He has repeatedly doubled-down on his assertion that he didn't lie, but has produced no proof, and has threatened people who are on his case.
5) He has been "honored" with a repeat award in Philly as the Biggest Loser.

The more we type "MIKE ROSSI CHEATER" and "MIKE ROSSI MARATHON CHEATER," the more google hits forums like this get.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [140triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
140triguy wrote:
The facts remain:

6) "Rossi" has entered the vernacular of endurance athletes [and even hobby joggers] as verb that means to cheat or shortcut a course "See that loop there? You could totally rossi this course"

7) Timing mats have a new name

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PURE GOLD.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [140triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

People were bothering his family, following him to work, constantly badgering him, giving information to the media, writing articles in publications about him. The people on that thread were relentless......over a running race.

Was he guilty? Was he remorseful? Who knows......what I was concerned with (and still am candidly) is that Rossi was going to be impacted to a degree where he harmed (or killed) himself. Would those who constantly bothered him be somewhat responsible.....I think they would be. Not sure legally....but I would think they would second guess their attacks if Rossi committed suicide.

If you check that forum, look at the thread about Kavinocky running across the USA. Read through that and it is painfully obvious that they are a bunch of keyboard commandos, who are out for blood with complete disregard for the impact they are having on someone (and their families).

And no, I do not know Mike Rossi, Kavinocky, or that British guy who attempted to run across the USA.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You definitely have a point, and it is well-received by me. I guess I would expect that he'd eventually come out and just come clean after all these merciless comments. It's quite clear that there is something wrong with the guy, maybe lots of things. He won't change, so your commentary is valid in that we would all hope he doesn't become even more unhinged.

It's too bad, really, not only the cheating, but also the childishness. I hope he grows up and realizes what he has done, and more importantly, who he IS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least and Rossi and Jon Gosselin are part time DJs!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not being funny but why the fu$k (keeping it clean as its not the LR) should he "come clean" to appease a bunch of people sat behind a keyboard

He cheated

We know it

He knows it

He knows we know it

None of that is enough though as epitimised by yours and others comments. People literally want blood

Its like that canadian woman at the worlds. Looked like she'd struggle to beat the queue at mcdonalds but somehow runs a WR pace second half of the marathon

She denies it

Who cares

She was caught. Rossi was caught

If they wish to continue some internal mental narrative that they are victims. That would be a mental health issue and on them. No harm to you or any othet keyboard warrior

Its amazing how many people get bent out of shape about how others who do them no personal harm live their lives. These people cheated, have been shamed, ostracised and behaved like clowns

Maybe time to let it go
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Not being funny but why the fu$k (keeping it clean as its not the LR) should he "come clean" to appease a bunch of people sat behind a keyboard

He cheated

We know it

He knows it

He knows we know it

None of that is enough though as epitimised by yours and others comments. People literally want blood

Its like that canadian woman at the worlds. Looked like she'd struggle to beat the queue at mcdonalds but somehow runs a WR pace second half of the marathon

She denies it

Who cares

She was caught. Rossi was caught

If they wish to continue some internal mental narrative that they are victims. That would be a mental health issue and on them. No harm to you or any othet keyboard warrior

Its amazing how many people get bent out of shape about how others who do them no personal harm live their lives. These people cheated, have been shamed, ostracised and behaved like clowns

Maybe time to let it go

It's not just this.....its everywhere...reality TV, the news, the tabloids. The USA (unfortunately) is obsessed with other people's bad judgement, disasters, short comings, etc..
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its why my kids dont have TV

We have no contract

All measured doses in our house. No cable.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.phillymag.com/...sted-punching-woman/

“I have officially hit rock bottom"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
holy shit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Its why my kids dont have TV

We have no contract

All measured doses in our house. No cable.

x1000

Smart plan.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All problems of his own making but at least he is now admitting, partially, that he has a problem. He'll need to come clean on the BQ cheating if he ever wants to truly heal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He needs to stop attending country music concerts.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Mike Rossi (viral marathon dad) cheat his way into Boston? [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was my thought as well maybe he needs to mellow out and go see Phish or DMB or Jack Johnson?

Also, he should have gotten off of social media about 2 years ago, and not trolled Letsrun so hard [and certainly not tried to cheat them out of $10K]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike Rossi was arrested again last week

https://patch.com/...rested-upper-gwynedd

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aug 21, 17
http://www.phillymag.com/...sted-punching-woman/

“I have officially hit rock bottom"

Quid Pro Cuervo

Uh, no..................actually he had a long way to go and he's still going.

I truly pity his poor kid(s). Can you imagine the crap they have to put up with in school?
Quote Reply

Prev Next