Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Share your favorite treadmill and trainer workouts! [Sbradley11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sbradley11 wrote:
You bet. I actually did it again today too. I saw that he mentioned you can do it twice every 7-10 days so I think it will be a pretty consistent go to for me.

I have been doing this one twice a week for a couple weeks. I like it.

I have net been doing all 6 though, runs haven't been that long. They still have been good though.

Right now I am doing easy at 6 or 6.5 mph and hard at 8 mph. I don't trust the treadmill speed, but based on HR, I can probably pump this up some on the speed side.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Re: Share your favorite treadmill and trainer workouts! [TriBri00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBri00 wrote:

Last long set was at the gym, 60' at goal pace watching a basketball game. Every commercial I'd alternate going uphill or downhill, so increase the incline from 1% to 4% until the game comes back on for an uphill, or down to 0% for a downhill. Hard part was not falling on my face

I did this for a long bike workout during a football game. I never realized how MANY comercials there were. Game was Z2, commercials Z4. It was brutal
Quote Reply
Re: Share your favorite treadmill and trainer workouts! [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why I like these, but the TrainerRoad workouts that are at Sweet Spot and are sets

For example 3 X 20 or 3 X 30 or 5 X 10 or some variation. I like the challenge of keeping focused at a good effort for a long time as i think it builds mental focus.

Back when I was a runner, I like either 1000M or Mile repeats on the track. (In Ontario back then, it was an indoor track)

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply

Prev Next