Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mid Peninsula and clubs?
Quote | Reply
I live in San Carlos, halfway in between San Francisco and San Jose, the area quaintly referred to as the "Mid Peninsula". It seems like I'm in a bit of a No Man's Land as far as Tri Clubs go so I wanted to ask here what folks near me do if they want to be on a team. There's several teams in SF (SF Tri, Golden Gate Tri, etc.) and there's SVTC down south, but these are farther away than I'd like... do these teams have mid-Pen members? There's Sheeper, but I don't want to pay that much or be on a relatively structured team training plan. I just want it to be social.

Alex
Quote Reply
Re: Mid Peninsula and clubs? [alexabbas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Judging by who I see on Canada Rd., there are folks from Kain, GGTC, SVTC, and Sheeper. I know some SVTC folks who live in MV.

Sheeper (Menlo Park) is obviously the closest.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Mid Peninsula and clubs? [alexabbas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You've got Sheeper out of Menlo Park and there is always Stanford's Tri Club out of the university that you may be able to latch on to. Another way to do it, is join a master's team and then hit your own cycling and running or join a dedicated team for the cycling since there are so many. That's how I do it.
Quote Reply