Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endurance sports travel???
Quote | Reply
I paid endurance sports travel over a month ago for an entry to IMFL & hotel and have yet to actually register for the race. Multiple calls & emails over the past 10 days have gone unanswered. Anybody else have this problem? Is this their typical customer service?

Starting to freak out given all the money already paid and the race less than 2 weeks away!
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [dollfitness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are generally very good. Keep in kind that they were likely very occupied with Kona. Good luck getting it worked out. I'm sure it will be fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got back from kona using their service and I found them to be absolutely outstanding in about a hundred different ways. I had previously used them for IM brazil and had the same excellent experience. I will definitely use them again anytime I travel internationally to race an ironman (hopefully I'm Austria 2016). From speaking to ken's staff at kona I know they have been on the road for several races back to back, so that may explain the delay you are experiencing. Good luck at IMFL.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to hear that! I figured they were out becuase of Kona..just want to be sure I am 100% registered:)
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
They are generally very good. Keep in kind that they were likely very occupied with Kona. Good luck getting it worked out. I'm sure it will be fine.

but as a consumer, why would they have to care about any other event that they are involved with?
you paid for your event, you want to know what's happening with your event.

Kona was 10 days ago, so lets assume they finished the tour 6 or 7 days ago.... get with it......
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [Avago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are very good. Ken Glah has done Kona about 32 times, so that is a big week for them. The staff is very conscientious, but they get backed up at times because it is a small operation. (Not a lot of office staff, but at races they get the job done, which is where it counts.) Their registrations don't happen until about a month before the race, or so. The OP will be registered. She can relax.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe I am behind the time, but you also get a registration for the race, never heard of it, that would be a sweet deal, tha being so Ken will make it good if that is the deal, just saying
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever hear back? I am having similar non responsive issues with them. While attempting to book a room for the Maryland IM back in Nov I was informed by multple hotels that EST had already reserved all the available rooms. I have made multiple attempts since Nov to contact them but they have not responded to my inquiries.
Last edited by: heatwave23: Jan 13, 15 12:39
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [heatwave23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you try calling the office? I was just speaking with Ty this morning. 610-399-4662
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have and every time I instantly get a message that says my call as been forwarded to voice mail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Geez Louise, they probably just got back from Pucon. I notice that DollFitness never commented again...would like to hear the outcome of his trip. I was at the same hotel as EST at IMFL and it looked they were supporting a LOT of happy campers. My own experience has been very positive and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is their approximate pricing for a domestic US race? Does that price include the race entry? I am interesting in using them 2016.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance sports travel??? [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you go on their website I think it give the prices for each race. I used them in Switzerland this past summer. Very nice to deal with although around Kona time it was hard to get in touch with them. Definitely a more layed back operation. Ken took everyone on the trip out to dinner the day after the race. There were maybe 30 of us total, including family. Took us to a great place in Lucerne. One of the highlights of the trip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you have any luck getting in touch with them? If not, shoot me an email- greg@TriBy3.com - and I'll see if I can accelerate the process a bit
Quote Reply