Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rudy Project Wingspan raffle
Quote | Reply
I’m racing Ironman Louisville 2015 and I’m raising money for the Lane Goodwin Childhood Cancer Foundation.
As a way to kick start my fundraising I wanted to raffle off a Rudy Project Wingspan helmet. (I get Rudy gear at a discount through a sponsorship and I have already OK’d the raffle with RP.) The winner would get their choice of color and I would have it shipped directly to them.(Continental US only) I'm selling 141 entries (140.6 rounded up) for $5 each. And would draw the winner as soon as all entries were sold. Also to make this deal even better Kevin Brooks of Brooksairbrushstudio.com is donating a $100 gift certificate towards a custom paint job. You may have seen his work before, Mirinda Carfrae was wearing one of his helmets in Kona this past weekend!

Feel free to check out the charities website here:
http://thumbsupforlane.org/

If you are interested in purchasing an entry or multiple please send me an Email to dlroeber@yahoo.com and tell me how many you would like to purchase. I can either send you an invoice through paypal or you can donate directly to my Ironman foundation charity page. I will keep a spreadsheet with 141 Names of those who have entered and I will update this post as to how many entries are left. As soon as all 141 entries are sold I will draw a winner and contact you to see which color helmet you choose (as long as that color is in stock at Rudy). Hopefully we can get a pic of the winner with the helmet so we can post here and on the Lane Goodwin Childhood Cancer Foundation FB page. Thanks again for your interest and support! Good Luck!

Email me if you are interested in purchasing and entry. dlroeber@yahoo.com I can do paypal or take donations directly to my Ironman foundation charity page.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Wingspan raffle [DLR1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update 45/141 entries have been sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
60/141 entries have been sold!

$5/per entry, winner picks Wingspan TT helmet of their choice from Rudy Project website. Or any other single item with retail value of $325 or less. Plus a $100 gift certificate from Brooksairbrushstudio.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
70/141 entries have sold! Thanks again everyone for the support!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
72/141 sold! Win a Wingspan TT helmet!!!

Winner chooses the color and helmet with ship directly to you. Also a $100 Gift card towards a custom paint job from Brooksairbruchstudio.com

The cost is $5 per entry.

Please email me if interested @ dlroeber@yahoo.com I can take payment through paypal or you can donate directly to my Ironman Foundation page. All proceeds go to the Lane Goodwin Childhood Cancer Foundation.

https://www.crowdrise.com/...aiser/destreyroeber1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update 75/141 entries have been sold!

$5/per entry, winner picks Wingspan TT helmet of their choice from Rudy Project website and item will be shipped directly to them.
Or any other single item with retail value of $325 or less. Plus a $100 gift certificate from Brooksairbrushstudio.com

The winner will be drawn when all 141 entries have sold.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saturday Update 80/141 entries have been sold!

$5/per entry, winner picks Wingspan TT helmet of their choice from Rudy Project website and item will be shipped directly to them.
Or any other single item with retail value of $325 or less. Plus a $100 gift certificate from Brooksairbrushstudio.com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update 88/141 entries have been sold!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanted to thank everyone for the continued support. So far 96/141 entries have sold.

please email me if you are interested in purchasing a raffle entry @ dlroeber@yahoo.com

Thanks again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
100 raffle entries sold! Only 41 to go before I draw the winner. Please pass along to anyone you know that might be interested.

Thanks again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wednesday morning bump. Only 40 entries left!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Moving right along...

109/141 entries have sold! Don't miss your chance to win a Rudy Project Wingspan. entries are $5 each, winner pick their color from Rudy's website. Proceeds go to the Lane Goodwin Childhood Cancer Foundation. http://thumbsupforlane.org/ Email me if you are interested in purchasing an entry @ dlroeber@yahoo.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
110/141 entries sold. To keep this raffle from dragging on I will draw a winner on October 31st regardless of all 141 entries being sold or not.

Until then please email me if you are interested in one or multiple entries @ dlroeber@yahoo.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
115/141 entries have sold!... drawing will take place Friday Oct 31st regardless of all entries being sold or not. Don't miss your chance. Email me if interested @ dlroeber@yahoo.com

Good Luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like you idea. Does $100 cover a "simple" graphic or would you be I to the paint job for a bunch more.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Wingspan raffle [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Like you idea. Does $100 cover a "simple" graphic or would you be I to the paint job for a bunch more.

From Kevin's website, Pricing starts @ $175 and goes up from there, depending how crazy you want to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only 20 entries left for the Rudy Project Wingspan helmet raffle. Drawing is this Friday, don't miss your chance.

Only $5 per entry. Email me if you are interested Dlroeber@yahoo.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
15 entries left!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanted to thank everyone for the continued support. There are only 13 entries left for the RP Wingspan raffle.

If you are interested in purchasing any entries please contact me @ dlroeber@yahoo.com. Entries are $5 each and the winner will be drawn this Friday.

Thanks again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last day to purchase entries, Only 10 slots left! The winner will be drawn tomorrow. email me if you are interested. dlroeber@yahoo.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
8 entries left, don't miss your chance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7 entries left! The winner will be drawn tomorrow!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what time will you do the drawing?
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Wingspan raffle [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a highly competitive Halloween party at work tomorrow so I will try to draw and announce the winner by noon EST.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The winner is Karen Hall from the "Ironman Louisville 2015 Facebook group"

Thanks everyone who helped support a great cause!
Quote Reply