Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: LG P-09 recall [Forsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was first told early January, then late January, and now late February. They just keep sliding the shipping date back for my replacement.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [Triiiathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triiiathlete wrote:
I was first told early January, then late January, and now late February. They just keep sliding the shipping date back for my replacement.

Yeah, ~3 weeks ago I was told the last of them would ship out "within a week". I called again this morning, and was told I should get it by the end of the month, and to call back if I didn't have it by the 2nd week of March. I'm not brimming with confidence.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent an email telling them I had a race in 2 weeks to start my season. I had a tracking number the next day and my helmet 3 days later.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [Mugen_EP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, good to know. I don't race until late April, so I still have some time.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [cl60guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone test the replacement helmet in the tunnel yet ?
Seems the fit and design is a bit different than the original.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was told today that their shipments are behind schedule, but I was part of the next batch to go out. Their guess was freaking Spring Break time frame.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [3Aims] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a cash refund from LG and then I ordered my replacement through TriSports last week. It arrived without any delay.

From my eyeball test, I can't tell any difference between the replacement and the original. If there is a difference I would be very interested to know.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [agg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just did the same. Thanks for the idea.
Quote Reply
Re: LG P-09 recall [agg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got one of the P09 helmets and to me it fits the same, however there is a small triangle shaped foam insert that bridges the back of your skull to the rear of the helmet. I did not have this on my old one. You can remove it but I wonder if it helps or hurts with impled helmet pressure. Anyone else notice this?
Quote Reply

Prev Next