Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, very nice. At first this looked like a budget build, what with the old p2, mixed components etc, but then I saw Tririg, Tririg, Tririg, enve, kcnc, ;)

Unless some of it was used. But whatever. Bikes ain't cheap :)

And question for you for my bike, what kind of bar tape do you like? I've been riding tt bikes for years and bar tape just isn't as relevant on a tt bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised you did this. As a previous poster mentioned, you can file the slot in the plastic bottle cage adaptor wider in about 2-3 minutes and not have to modify the seat post. That is what I did.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [notaero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone in life has to decide which route they want to take to get to their destination. You chose your route and I chose my route.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep posting pics, you build some really great bikes. Smile

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just purchased a Sitero and my LBC told me I needed a special seat clamp for the carbon seat rails.
Would anyone here know if that is true? If yes, can you please send me a link to where I can buy the Cervelo Specific clamp?

JIC I ride a 2014 P3.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might do a thread for the build as the frame will be modified, the parts to modify the frame were modified, the post is modified, the pedals were tuned and not sure what else I will try to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [achillies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am pretty sure that you need this version but not 100% sure. These I could buy with little issue but the one that I needed for the older P2 were not available anywhere that I could see locally or on line. I ended up buying some from Ebay that seem to work very well.

Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [Ralph20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ralph20 wrote:
Ahh, a plug for the back hole. I never even thought of that.

These first five posts made my morning.

Thank you, sir.

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsivvy 's response was the best but I tried not to reply but it cracked me up.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will try to get some discs made to fit the rear hole in the new few days.
Quote Reply
Re: Modification to Cervelo Seat Post. Anyone done this? [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is a picture of the post with the carbon inserts finished and installed. I started a thread on the build and I am just waiting for a few items to be shipped.

CERVELO P2C-SL

Quote Reply

Prev Next