Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: To self coach or get a coach for MOP AG [Jordano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I don't think she would.

In college, I was 160-ish on the cycling team, and I could fill out a youth large T-shirt like nobody's business. God bless my wife (just girlfriend then), she tried to feed me at every opportunity. Was it Slowman that posted when you're friends actually stage an intervention that you're close to race weight?

I didn't do to the math to calculate it out, but 150 would be well outside of healthy range for me, I've a pretty wide upper frame and long arms. I readily acknowledge that I need to lose weight to get faster. I think 170 would do the trick, or even to convert the bacon to muscle and stay just under 180.

170 is angels-on-a-pinhead territory for me - I'd only be able to hold that for so long before I got sick. Happened to me all the time on the cycling team, vacillating between fast & sick.
Quote Reply
Re: To self coach or get a coach for MOP AG [Wild Horse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's not a flattering picture. I'll never make the cover of Triathlete...

Thanks for the note on my posture, now that you mention it - it really does look bad. I guess that's one additional thing for me to work on over the winter!
Quote Reply
Re: To self coach or get a coach for MOP AG [Jordano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jordano wrote:
Im not saying you couldn't benefit from calling Jenny (couldn't we all) but on H20's math you should get yourself down to about 150. Try that on for size, do you think your wife would like the ET look?
I was 149 in high school. Sorry I am proud I have no beer belly.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply

Prev Next