Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FLO Order 14 - Done
Quote | Reply
Got in, got out in a minute with a set of Front 60/Rear 90, stealth red. Good luck to others.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [Tri&Err] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got in...only got a 30 rear but its my own fault because I forgot to create an account before hand.... doh!
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [leonmac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same on forgetting to do the account. Put front 90/rear 90 in the cart. Front 90 available, rear 90 sold out. By the time I removed the rear 90 from the cart, front 90 sold out too. Did manage to grab a disc though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not really. I did (set up an account) and immediately the 30 front said not available.

Funny cuz I need a rear wheel only but I want a set, so I didn't order just a rear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all I wanted was a rear 30... ya'll bunch of jerks... *sniff*.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [stillrollin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I may have cleaned them out. I got two sets of 30s, one for me and one for my wife.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me too, in and out in a minute or two with a Front 60 and Disc.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got stickers.

Quote | Reply
well, if she doesn't like the color, I'll take em ;)
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All I wanted was 30s as well but when they said they would only have 40 and I emailed and asked how many clydesdale build and they said 8 I decided not to risk it and got a set of HED Ardennes+ LT for about a $150 premium above the Flos with my team discount. I did however impluse buy a disc in this order haha.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [GrapeJuice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got into the office with 1min to spare after hour commute and managed to snag a pair of 90/90.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
leonmac wrote:
got in...only got a 30 rear but its my own fault because I forgot to create an account before hand.... doh!

Ouch, yeah, not having your account setup ahead is a killer...

-Alex

Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [vomer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is strange. I went online an hour after the sale started not expecting to get anything. I was able to buy a rear 90 stealth black but both the front 60 and front 90 were sold out. So I got the rear but no luck with a front. I will try again next time for a front.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [arby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man, these guys really need inventory. The wheels are great, and prices can't be beat for a quality wheel. Hope they are able to build a warehouse soon.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [BorrachoMatador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping for a 30 rear as well to use as a trainer. oh well - maybe next time!

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excited to have gotten a Front Flo 60 Clydesdale Stealth black. I wasn't sure I would get it as it was my first time attempting to order.

Having all the information ready does help. Can't wait to try it out! (paired with a cover disc wheel)

PS
Quote Reply
Re: FLO Order 14 - Done [pabloserp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was too busy making money and forgot to stop and spend some. Checked at T+3 hours and all 30s were gone. I wish they did sales on Friday when I am off. I have a 60/90 set already but was looking forward to having a matched set of wheels to swap with.
Quote Reply