Re: $1000 to spend on triathlon hobby...help me. [dprocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Under water swim video
Quote Reply
Re: $1000 to spend on triathlon hobby...help me. [striket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
striket wrote:
Are you from Lutz fl.

Nope. But I've been there. I'm on the other side in Wa. State.
Quote Reply
Re: $1000 to spend on triathlon hobby...help me. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's right there in the last sentence of my post: "I forbade jammers at PRACTICE for any college swimmer I coached over 12 years (ok at championship meets, though)."

For the sake of clarity: I recommend briefs or square-bottom suits for training. Jammers are great for meets.
Last edited by: 140triguy: Aug 3, 14 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: $1000 to spend on triathlon hobby...help me. [140triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
140triguy wrote:
It's right there in the last sentence of my post: "I forbade jammers at PRACTICE for any college swimmer I coached over 12 years (ok at championship meets, though)."

For the sake of clarity: I recommend briefs or square-bottom suits for training. Jammers are great for meets.

For the sake of clarity: a vast majority of triathletes don't do swim competitions. They're lucky to do swim training, which for the most part is done in a recreation setting. Therefore, they only have 1 suit. Then, they have some coach, who's coached for over 12 years, tell them that their suit isn't good enough and that they reek of 'rec swimmer'. That's a nice way of kicking someone for no apparent reason. Why in the world does the type of suit worn in practice matter to someone of your vast experience and knowledge (getting past 'appearances')? And why is it good enough for competition but taboo for your practices?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 chicks at the same time. (or was that a million dollars?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love my Power2max. They have the best customer service, and they are on sale right now...
Quote Reply

Prev Next