Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FELT DA
Quote | Reply
Am I reading correctly that the Felt DAs come with BB30 bottom brackets? I know I'm reading it but just want to verify.
Quote Reply
Re: FELT DA [somar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I believe so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
somar77 wrote:
Am I reading correctly that the Felt DAs come with BB30 bottom brackets? I know I'm reading it but just want to verify.

A quick look at the specifications on the Felt site would have given you this answer.

• Frame:
    Felt Dual Aero TT / Tri UHC Advanced carbon fiber, MMC w/ InsideOut construction, BB30 & horizontal dropouts w/ integrated chain tensioners, electronic-compatible internal cable routing

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
somar77 wrote:

Yes, BB30 is used on the DA to maintain a narrow width (68mm) and allow nearly any crankset on the market to be installed in the frame.
-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: FELT DA [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dave!

I have a BB30 Quarq Riken and want a DA. Just wanted to verify before I start shopping for build.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2010 Felt DA. Can someone tell me which BB mine has?
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: FELT DA [Rocking Rob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocking Rob wrote:
I have a 2010 Felt DA. Can someone tell me which BB mine has?
Thank you!

68mm English threaded.
-SD

Quote Reply
Re: FELT DA [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SuperDave wrote:
somar77 wrote:

Yes, BB30 is used on the DA to maintain a narrow width (68mm) and allow nearly any crankset on the market to be installed in the frame.
-SD

I have been trying to find an online gallery of the new DA and have seen tririg.com and roadbikereview but was wondering if there were others and any information on the stem options (e.g. horizontal) that will be brought to market?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FELT DA [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xntrickly wrote:
SuperDave wrote:
somar77 wrote:

-SD

I have been trying to find an online gallery of the new DA and have seen tririg.com and roadbikereview but was wondering if there were others and any information on the stem options (e.g. horizontal) that will be brought to market?

Thanks.

Like last year's DA2, the new DA1 will include a 0mm rise 90mm extension stem with every bike.
SD

Quote Reply