Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Challenge in the US / New Albany Thoughts [RacePenguin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RacePenguin wrote:
The live results link from racepenguin.com worked... we had it up and were testing it throughout the race. The official results could not be posted until after the last finisher (on the course until 4pm), and we conferred with the USAT official. I apologize if there was some difficulty with you reaching that page. It was up and functioning.
In that case it must have been hidden because I looked for it via the Challenge New Albany website, their facebook page, Racepenguin.com and couldn't find anything.

I understand Racepenguin may be a smaller or younger company, but the capability of live tracking and having the link sent to participants or easily available helps differentiate a big race from a smaller one. I sort of had the same problem with Triple T... I never knew where I was in the general classification until after the race weekend was done, because there was just no way of finding the results anywhere.

Quote | Reply
Cobble wrote:
RacePenguin wrote:
The live results link from racepenguin.com worked... we had it up and were testing it throughout the race. The official results could not be posted until after the last finisher (on the course until 4pm), and we conferred with the USAT official. I apologize if there was some difficulty with you reaching that page. It was up and functioning.
In that case it must have been hidden because I looked for it via the Challenge New Albany website, their facebook page, Racepenguin.com and couldn't find anything.

I understand Racepenguin may be a smaller or younger company, but the capability of live tracking and having the link sent to participants or easily available helps differentiate a big race from a smaller one. I sort of had the same problem with Triple T... I never knew where I was in the general classification until after the race weekend was done, because there was just no way of finding the results anywhere.

Yes, general classification data isnt up. by gender and age group, but not the whole thing.

Further, I did like the text link, but unless i missed it, a way to share it for live updates via text wasnt there. Still overall a very good job.
Quote Reply

Prev Next