Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What are the metrics you check after every workout? [TheGupster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bike - glance at the ride's MMP chart vs past history of MMP for the season. Quick way to see the nature of the ride, and if you set any new power records. It is also a good way to check for bogus data.

if this shows anything interesting, dig into the file and see what/where.

then TSS and CTL/TSB as well

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: What are the metrics you check after every workout? [TheGupster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my place on the Big Kahuna Challenge

how my tan lines are progressing

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Jul 26, 14 7:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very few..

Swim: nothing. Never look at the clock, not obsessivley trying to avoid it or anything. I just don't use it.
Bike: Time to complete one of several different routes.
Run: nothing. Carry no watch, even for intervals (when I - cough - do them)

The only device I pay any attention to during a race is the bike computer's speed, mostly as a distraction (fun to try and beat posted limits on downhills and such). I carry no watch after deciding it did nothing for me during races except maybe slow down my wetsuit removal. I'm in no hurry to learn my splits - whenever they get posted on the Net is fine.
Quote Reply

Prev Next