Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kona moral conundrum [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
OK, first of all, you are not the best man...in essence you're a replaceable second tier guy in the pecking order.

That being said, how do the bridesmaids look? Any of them worth a good shagging by a "could been" Ironman, if you fail to qualify?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Kona moral conundrum [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
OK, first of all, you are not the best man...in essence you're a replaceable second tier guy in the pecking order.

That being said, how do the bridesmaids look? Any of them worth a good shagging by a "could been" Ironman, if you fail to qualify?

The larger question is whether the aforementioned bridesmaids will still be hot and available at the 10th anniversary party. in which case, if he qualifies, he can hold out 10 years for that hypothetical opportunity. People keep trying to qualify for Kona for 10 years, surely he can hold out on the entire bridesmaid fun for a decade?
Quote Reply
Re: Kona moral conundrum [UrsusMaximus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to Kona, unless of course you are trying to qualify at the 40-44 age group at Placid.. than I would say *&^k off and go to the wedding because a true friend would do that, Kona happens every year and your buddy will only be married once.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona moral conundrum [lllusion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lllusion wrote:
Devlin wrote:
coyote39 wrote:
Just explain the situation now. Be upfront honest. You may not qualify.

This. Not sure why people want to make things like this so complicated.

Exactly, on both counts!

+1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
randymar wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

The larger question is whether the aforementioned bridesmaids will still be hot and available at the 10th anniversary party. in which case, if he qualifies, he can hold out 10 years for that hypothetical opportunity. People keep trying to qualify for Kona for 10 years, surely he can hold out on the entire bridesmaid fun for a decade?

Just for fun. Let's blend BOTH scenarios: Let qualifies for Kona, passes on the wedding AND the marriage doesn't work out

It's quite possible that he could go to his buddy's 2nd wedding [probably to a bridesmaid] and bang the first wife, without having to wait 10 years

BTW: D'Wife & I have been married 22½ years, and haven't had any 10th, 15th or 20th Anniversary parties ... Is that a thing now?

Quote Reply
Re: Kona moral conundrum [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
randymar wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Just for fun. Let's blend BOTH scenarios: Let qualifies for Kona, passes on the wedding AND the marriage doesn't work out

It's quite possible that he could go to his buddy's 2nd wedding [probably to a bridesmaid] and bang the first wife, without having to wait 10 years

BTW: D'Wife & I have been married 22½ years, and haven't had any 10th, 15th or 20th Anniversary parties ... Is that a thing now?

I'm try to start a new system that gets all of us out of weddings so that no one has to miss important things like long rides or heaven forbid, kona...no more weddings, just 10th, 15th, 20th parties...on the other hand I should be careful for what i ask as I might have to throw a 20th party in a few months. You can be sure no parents are pitching in for any of those...

Did you at least get a newly launched P5 for your 20th?

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Did you at least get a newly launched P5 for your 20th?

Dev

Thanks, Dev

I literally LOL'd at that

Quote Reply
Re: Kona moral conundrum [UrsusMaximus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your asking the question to a forum filled with people where most of them think the cosmos revolves around swimming, biking and running. Do you see a problem here?

Quote | Reply
coyote39 wrote:
Just explain the situation now. Be upfront honest. You may not qualify.

Yep...the first reply was the best reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next