Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [ds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ds wrote:
I am on the waitlist too. I took this as going forward. What it looks like to me is: as previously stated they had 215 qualified athletes last year. 100 went, 115 went on the waitlist. That waitlist will fill the 2016 group. From here on out there will be no guarantees. I cannot imagine the firestorm it would cause if they told the people on the waitlist for 2016 that they were no longer in for sure in 2016. I for one would be irate.

I just got an email back from IM:

"Thank you for reaching out! To assist you with your inquiry, I’ve had quite a few Legacy guarantees email me with the same concern. As long as you met all of the requirements I sent you a few months back, please disregard that email. It was a general email sent out to all athletes.

I hope that helps; please let me know if you have any additional questions."
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [craigas2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!! This is great news.
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [Elsa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tick Tock It's about that time

who is nervious/anxious?
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [runitaly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sure am- Active says they will announce next week while the Ironman website says not until the end of the month- I wonder when they will publish the list
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [Woodchuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12pm 15 March according to Ironman site.
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [noknees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
11am Central time
Quote Reply
Re: Legacy Lottery - any idea what the odds are these days? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hell, it's beginning to look like AG Qualification is the 'easier' option for a lot of people!

29 years and counting
Quote Reply

Prev Next