Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great! See you at Steelhead in 2015! Z
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone remember how quickly the 2014 race sold out?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone get their email link to register? They said we would get them on the 11th
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadisonMan wrote:
Anyone get their email link to register? They said we would get them on the 11th

I got my IMWI email in the afternoon on the 11th. Check your spam filter for active.com. Steelhead email is due next week I think.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received mine on the 11th too for IMWI. I did the Racine Package and that one is supposed to come on 9/16.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks....I emailed them and they fixed it immediately. Great Service from Ironman...
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadisonMan wrote:
Thanks....I emailed them and they fixed it immediately. Great Service from Ironman...

I have not received an email for either IMWI or Racine yet. When you say you emailed them do you mean WTC (vs. Active).

I emailed athleteservices@ironman.com earlier today. Is that where you emailed to get your issue fixed.

Thanks for the help
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I emailed the email below.....

wisconsin@ironman.com

They were able to re-send me a link....
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Race Ready Package! Great way to get ready to race! [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It came from a WTC email name, but through the Active.com servers. Here is who mine came from:

WorldTriathlonCorporation <noreply@awntx3.email.active.com>

It said in the note if you had issues with registration to contact:

Steelhead: steelhead70.3@ironman.com
IMWI: wisconsin@ironman.com

also had support@active.com listed.

Probably not much help, but I'd recommend reaching out if you can't find anything in your junk/spam folders from that email address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks to you both

just sent two emails; one to Wisconsin and one to racine70.3 @ ironman.com. Will see what happens

thanks again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MadisonMan wrote:

unfortunately I haven't received the same response. I have sent emails to three different emails (athleteservices, Wisconsin and Racine70.3 @ironman.com) over several days as well as leaving voice mails in the general mailbox at WTC. I have tried to reach a warm body through their phone system by trying 4 different extensions and getting messages that people will be out of the office for at least a week.......

If anyone has the link to the registration page in their email (assuming it is a generic link) please PM me so I can get the link from you. Or if anyone has any suggestions about how to reach a real person at WTC to get it I would appreciate it.

thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next