Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt?
Quote | Reply
Hello bicycle fans, I hope you all continue enjoying bicycling as long as you can.

I have been missing out lots of good deals lately and unable to fill my wish list. I have been searching for more Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 and a Softride Fastt in polished. I sold my Softride Fastt and I regret for that. Here is the latest bad luck, a complete Softride Fastt bike from eBay and nobody bid on it and it ended at $500. I snooze I lose: If you are the owner of this bike, I like to buy it from you, thank you.

SOFTRIDE FASTT 700 MEDIUM

Photos not available for this variation
Item condition:
--
Ended:
Feb 02, 201314:48:14 PST
Starting bid:
US $500.00
0 bids
No additional import charges at delivery!
This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more
Shipping:
$100.00 Standard Shipping | See details
Item location:
San Diego, California, United States |
----------

Life is short, enjoy, love, peace!

Click here to download more bicycles in maximum resolution:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxtbicycle/

`

Last edited by: maxtbicycle: Mar 18, 14 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still looking to buy Lotus Sport 110 bike or frame. Does anybody know who is selling or if you are selling one? Please let me know, thank you very much.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear Max,

Saw this and thought of you!

This is for sale over here in the UK, if I had some spare wonga I would buy it myself but am moving house! Anyhow, when I saw the ad I remembered your collection and thought you might be interested.

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/...ece9a2da45f35e4195a0

Finders fee negotiable ;-)

Cheers,
Rich.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Rich,
Thank you very much for an information. I will contact the seller and hopefully it will go through.
Sincerely,
Max T
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just put my Lotus 110 up for sale on onceridden.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [RMMiles3383] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RMMiles3383 wrote:
Just put my Lotus 110 up for sale on onceridden.com.

Absolutely incredible.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [RMMiles3383] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, we will communicate.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Max
Just saw this listing on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/...;hash=item417497ac8a
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Max - drop me a line if you want more info etc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My email address is maxtbicycle@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,i have a new unused lotus 110 frame uncut seat post etc.I am based in uk but can ship anywhere.Anyone interested
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [dottydeals] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi dottydeals,
Please email me more information at maxtbicycle@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
max, 2 nice bikes, If I had the money I'd buy them myself :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Racing-bike-colnago-messico-campagnolo-super-vintage-pantograph-Palmucci-LEGRU-/171551739500?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f147ce6c

and
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Vintage-Cheetah-Cat-Sponser-TT-bicycle-Dura-Ace-EDCO-Carbon-frame-wheels-/291326682218?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello
I have a large Softride FastT, polished aluminum frame and beam. Both the frame and the beam were warranty replaced the last year that I rode the bike, so there are 1500 miles or so on the frame and beam. I also have extra rear entry dropouts, and pivots in my parts drawer somewhere, and possibly the original manual as well. If there is interest I'll start digging to find all the extras. The frame is in fantastic shape, no scratches, the beam needs a little cleaning and polishing to shine just like the frame. This frame has been sitting inside in the corner of my man cave for several years waiting for a good home. Please email me if you are interested.
Cheers
John
jaker@indy.rr.com
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [johnaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you all for your interest!
I sold it on Ebay
Cheers
John Aker
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [ironturtle76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks ironturtle76, I have just bought 3 more Zipp bikes. They all are in nude carbon and they look fantastic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you interested in a Giant MCR, painted with the Once colours ? A triathlete I know is selling one.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to sell your Lotus Sport 110, Zipp 2001 3001 or Softride Fastt? [ironturtle76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please email me some pics of the Giant MCR and information please, thank you.

maxtbicycle@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK I am taking care of that.
Quote Reply