Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race?

For the record I am not trying to be vulgar or perverse in any way. I am really trying to figure this one out.

Ok here goes....so I seem to have this small problem. Let me preface this with saying I am relatively new to the sport of triathlons and I wasn't a swimmer, runner or biker before so everything is new to me. I have participated in 4 races and so far every time I swim, in a race, wearing a wetsuit I have uncontrollable orgasms. Insert laugh here. I know men think its great and women usually laugh and have some smart comment about a magic wetsuit. But its really debilitating. First of all its very hard to concentrate because it happens an average or 4-6 times per race and it elevates my breathing to the point that I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate. So far I have talked to several people...tri coaches, swimming coaches, other athletes, my Doctor, a Doctor who is also a naturopath and also a psychologist. I dont think that it is a friction/rubbing issue because its actually kind of hard to get your wetsuit that far up in between your legs. I have also worn a wetsuit in the pool a number of times and its never happened as well as doing open water swims without any issues. Someone suggested that I check out the site and I did find a post on an orgasm while running. I'm going to pass it off as stress related and hope that the more races I do the less it will happen.

Please tell me this has happened to someone else!!!
Last edited by: aznewgirl: Nov 5, 07 16:02

Re: Small issue while swimming in a race! [aznewgirl] [ In reply to ]

My wife would like to know what kind of wetsuit you are wearing?

You should change the title of this thread...then watch it take off.
I have no advice other than ride the wave.

Welcome to slowtwitch..... You'll get plenty of good advice for this one.....;-)

http://wardmoya.blogspot.com/

Re: Small issue while swimming in a race! [goallout] [ In reply to ]

I have actually tried a couple of different wetsuits and it doesn't seem to help.

Re: Small issue while swimming in a race! [Jeremy K] [ In reply to ]

What do you think the new title should be?

In Reply To:
For the record I am not trying to be vulgar or perverse in any way. I am really trying to figure this one out.

Ok here goes....so I seem to have this small problem. Let me preface this with saying I am relatively new to the sport of triathlons and I wasn't a swimmer, runner or biker before so everything is new to me. I have participated in 4 races and so far every time I swim, in a race, wearing a wetsuit I have uncontrollable orgasms. Insert laugh here. I know men think its great and women usually laugh and have some smart comment about a magic wetsuit. But its really debilitating. First of all its very hard to concentrate because it happens an average or 4-6 times per race and it elevates my breathing to the point that I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate. So far I have talked to several people...tri coaches, swimming coaches, other athletes, my Doctor, a Doctor who is also a naturopath and also a psychologist. I dont think that it is a friction/rubbing issue because its actually kind of hard to get your wetsuit that far up in between your legs. I have also worn a wetsuit in the pool a number of times and its never happened as well as doing open water swims without any issues. Someone suggested that I check out the site and I did find a post on an orgasm while running. I'm going to pass it off as stress related and hope that the more races I do the less it will happen.

Please tell me this has happened to someone else!!!

I have no advice for you, I just wanted to make sure this post got saved for posterity. Hope you get your issue straightened out.

FWIW, it sounds like you are describing a panic attack, not an orgasm. For your sake I hope it is just that the explanation is a bit vague, and in fact you have no real trouble distinguishing between the two.

i wonder how many searches have been made for "orgasm and swimming"?
My guess is something to do with fear and anxiety - it's never happened to me but the combination of high heart rate with anxiety maybe? sort of a physiologist's question.

there's a link of some sort between arousal and fear i guess- fight or flight and all that.

glad to see another az slowtwitcher

don't just do something..... sit there

Hmm. Fine line between attracting more people to the thread, which means more opportunities for good advice, and just being lewd. I say go for lewd. jk. Something like, "Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race?" should work.

Re: Small issue while swimming in a race! [MuffinTop] [ In reply to ]

I didn't think that I had to give an explanation of an orgasm but for the record...It's a full on toe curling, eyes rolling in the back of your head, head to toe orgasm.

Re: Small issue while swimming in a race! [Jeremy K] [ In reply to ]

thanks I'm going to try it!

eyes rolling, toe curling etc ...

i'd drown, i'm such a crappy swimmer anyway but that would do me in for certain//

don't just do something..... sit there

In Reply To:
I didn't think that I had to give an explanation of an orgasm but for the record...It's a full on toe curling, eyes rolling in the back of your head, head to toe orgasm.

Ah OK. In that case I appreciate your sense of discretion and apologize for ruining it :-)

In Reply To:
My wife would like to know what kind of wetsuit you are wearing?

:-D Now THAT'S the line of the week!!

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [aznewgirl] [ In reply to ]

what the hell is going on over here today?

I think I found a picture of you - trolls rule!

-----
"I do my best to slay" - Matt Pike
Last edited by: Buck Turgidson: Nov 5, 07 16:09

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [aznewgirl] [ In reply to ]

The only solution is to take both wetsuit and tri suit off while racing.

-------

Almost died in a car crash. Currently in rehab.

Have Fun..I do not see this as a problem...
What was the question again?

--------------------------------------------------------
I see obsessed people.

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [Buck Turgidson] [ In reply to ]

you should post a picture. In all seriousness I have a friend that has had similar experiences in the gym. Good luck solving your "problem." there is a joke about lending a "hand" in there somewhere....

Welcome to SlowTwitch :)

Although I don't have a solution to your "problem" I would advise that unless your trying to podium , this is just another tremendous reason to participate in triathlons , making your race , just that little bit more enjoyable than your fellow competitors.

Provided it doesn;t sap too much energy , dehydrate you or upset your stomach , or take too long , or god forbid affect your bike position.............your fine to go sweetheart !

For what it's worth , I 'm sure if this affects you , it will affect other women . There are a lot of female athletes on this forum and although you may not get the req'd answer on the forum , due to the "sensitive" nature of the thread , I would well imagine that you will receive advice from other female contenders , via PM.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" - Les Brown
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment" - Jim Rohn
Last edited by: canuck8: Nov 5, 07 16:30

I think to properly answer this we're going to need video of your next tri during the swim portion.

Are the races you've been in overly crowded? People knocking into you and such?

IMLP '08, Team Triabetes
On The Way To IMCDA '10
http://www.ringthebolus.blogspot.com

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [tailgunner] [ In reply to ]

In Reply To:
there is a joke about lending a "hand" in there somewhere....

yeah, i'm sure she'll have the problem licked in no time.

that the joke you were looking for?

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [tailgunner] [ In reply to ]

I'm so sure....I'll put a picture up and then at the next race someone will start off a conversation with: You look really familiar...

It doesn't matter what brand, any wetsuit will do. Aznewgirl admits to being new to triathlon, which means she is wearing her wetsuit inside out. As we all know the outside of a wetsuit is extremely smooth when compared to the 'rougher' inside lining. When worn inside out the texture of the wetsuit allows the material to creep firmly and securely into a females 'nether-regions' creating a 'female wedgie' that creates maximal clitoral stimulation, causing multiple orgasms.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**

On a serious note,

From your first post, did you mean to say that you only orgasm when racing in a wetsuit? Have you done a race without a wetsuit and not orgasm?

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,

Re: Who else had multiple orgasms during their last race? [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]

swimfan

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.

Prev Next