From their web page: Total Performance Drink for Dogs!
K9 Go DOG, dog sports drink supplement is more than just water and carbs. It’s not a human sports drink reconfigured for dogs. It’s designed specifically for the canine metabolism and features a proprietary blend of electrolytes, short-burst and long-range energy fuels, plus vital buffering agents. These buffers help neutralize performance-robbing, potentially-lethal metabolic acid (H+) buildup.
The explosive muscular power that propels your dog into the air after a Frisbee or over an agility obstacle comes at a cost – heat. The more power generated, the more heat produced. This heat builds up and limits performance. It can even kill. There’s never been much you could do but surrender to the endothermic (heat generating) effect. Except wait it out, hope for the best. Now that human sports drinks have proved themselves, we believe it’s time that dogs benefit. That’s why we developed K9 Go DOG.
Nothing does more to keep your dog in the performance and safety zone than Go DOG. Try K9 Go DOG, and see the longer-stronger-happier-healthier difference it makes in your dog!
Dogs operate within a narrow core temperature range. Their power zone is 100 - 104°F. Your dog’s performance declines above this range and heat stroke becomes a real danger. Short muzzle dogs are especially at risk (smaller “radiators” than long muzzle dogs). And core temp rises faster on hot days. Highly Effective
- Each ingredient in K9 Go DOG is made more effective by Nobel Prize winning science. K9 GoDOG contains OxyBoost, the first natural canine vasodilator, medically proven to relax and expand blood vessels. Increased circulation improves oxygen and energy delivery, recovery-even hydration. Total Canine Performance
- K9 GoDOG strengthens all 3 metabolic links to total peak performance. Improve Physical Performance
- GoDOG Increases energy production in slow and fast twitch muscle fibers; maintain higher output longer. Rapid & slow release fuels generate higher muscle ATP, boosting strength and power. Enhanced lactic acid & ammonia clearance reduces fatigue & the “burn”, extending endurance. Finally, enhanced oxygen delivery increases “air” (more V02 max remaining) & raises anaerobic threshold. Improve Mental Performance
- K9 Go DOG raises oxygen and glucose delivery to the brain, plus neurotransmitter & hydration support, maintains mental focus even under the most grueling conditions. Improve Field Performance
- Go DOG supplement improves tracking ability to detect and follow scents for hours when others weaken. K9 Go Dog provides the following powerful benefits:
• Recovering or Dehydrated Dogs
• Any Dog in Hot Sun
• Safety & Fun
• Increase Oxygen Delivery
• Lactic Acid Buffering
• Exercise Comfort
• Mental Focus
• Trans Fat Free!
• K9 Athletes: Agility, Shows, Fly Ball, Hunting, Herding, Obedience, Coursing & More
Container Size: 1.25 Lb.
Serving Size: 20g (1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 28
NO! sucrose, fructose, trans fat, corn syrup or by products.
K9 GoDog Human Grade Ingredients: GoDog Performance Factors™ Glucose polymers (long chain complex carbohydrates), Resistant starch, Medium-chain triglycerides, Beef Fat, Potassium L-lactate, Sodium L-lactate, O2Boost™ L-Citrulline, L-Citrulline Malate, D-Ribose, Potassium ascorbate, L-Carnitine, Magnesium orotate, GoDo Recovery Factors™ Cooked chicken, Cooked beef, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Taurine, L-Carnosine, ALA (alpha lipoic acid), L-Alanine, L-Glycine, Phosphatidylserine. GoDog Hydration Factors™ USP Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium citrate, Potassium succinate, GoDog Antioxidant Factors™ Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), Calcium ascorbate (non-acidic source of vitamin C), Grape seed extract. GoDog Joint Factors™ TMG (trimethylglycine), Chondroitin sulfate, MSM (S-Adenosyl Methionine), Sodium hylauronate (glucuronic acid N-acetyl glucosamine), Choline bitartrate, Calcium Lactate, Pyridoxine HCL, Inositol, Di-calcium phosphate, Zinc L-Aspartate, Folic acid, Manganese L-Aspartate, Dimethylprimidinol sulfate (source of vitamin K), Thiamin monohydrate, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Paba.
Mix one scoop GoDog in 21 oz water in a shaker or sports bottle. Squirt from sports bottle slowly into dogs mouth or pour into water bowl.
Before exercise - feed 25% of bottle 15 minutes prior to exercise.
During exercise - feed 25% of bottle every 15 - 45 minutes.
After exercise - feed remainder within 30 minutes after workout.
Dog shows, performance trials, etc. - feed 25-50% of bottle every 30-60 minutes to maintain energy levels.
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach