Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Madrid Coach's Journal - Sepcial SEX edition...and, yes, there are pics
Quote | Reply
Initially I was fascinated by this and now, with the frequency, it becomes a bit mundane….
I arrive at the Madrid airport and I’m waiting for my bag at the carousel. An American woman who used to live here chats me up. She’s enthused about triathlon, curious about the race, I tell her it’s being held in the Casa de Campo (huge park in town). She says – “oh yeah, I used to run there but stopped because I saw some prostitutes”. It hardly registered. Flash forward 4 hours; I’m check into the host hotel and I’m now gonna walk in the hot, sunny afternoon to the race site about 12 minutes away. I get off the pavement and into the park. It’s got paved roads along with lots of dirt trails. Not 100m into the park I see a stunning woman wearing white, leather, thigh-high CFM boots a thong and a mesh wrap around her waist. She’s all ass. Another 10m is a redhead wearing a baby doll T and a white skirt that is so short her cheeks are hanging out the bottom. Moments later I see another gal pop out from behind some thick bushes, wiggling her skirt down as she cross the street (not sure if she was just coming back from what the French call a "besoin natural" or from "work").
Turns out the park is the city’s red light district. Prostitutes are everywhere and the police don’t seem to care. In fact the image below (taken the next day during the rain so the gals are dressed warmer - apologies for missing the show that takes place during the warmer weather) the “john” in the Mercedes SUV is negotiation with a working girl and moments after I took the picture a cop drove up and just rolled around the guy and didn’t even honk for him to move.
I spoke to other racers and they’ve seen them here for years – even hanging out beside the course on race day. It's quite a contradiction to see a gaggle of elite athletes running past a small group of this ladies.

This young woman didn't appreciate me taking her picture - so I got the bird.

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Madrid Coach's Journal - Sepcial SEX edition...and, yes, there are pics [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So.... what's available at the aid stations?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Madrid Coach's Journal - Sepcial SEX edition...and, yes, there are pics [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was priceless!!

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Madrid Coach's Journal - Sepcial SEX edition...and, yes, there are pics [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks more like a Toyota.

Saw a real 'pretty woman' scenario in the town adjacent Venice a few years back. A new model red Lamborghini pulled up beside a very hot looking hooker(the don't copy the fashion from them for nothing).

Anyway what are you doing posting this sort of stuff on Slow twitch' when you are there as a coach?

Are you going to try and clean up the streets/parks of Europe or something?

or are you worried the athletes might get confused at the aid stations? Too funny altogether.

http://www.TriathlonShots.com
Full event coverage of triathlon/ironman in photos.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have held WC MTB races in that park, and I guess in the late 90's/early 2000's it was even worse with more whores and more drug use around.

http://www.pbmcoaching.com
USA Triathlon Level 3 Elite Coach
USA Cycling Level 1 Elite Coach

Quote Reply
Re: Madrid Coach's Journal - Sepcial SEX edition...and, yes, there are pics [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brilliant!

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So.... what's available at the aid stations?
Tetracycline and Nenoxinol-9

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply