Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes...
Quote | Reply
http://i42.tinypic.com/29nthc5.jpg

(do not put the picture in the message body, leave it as a link)
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Outstanding!
Where can I get one for my Mrs ass so that I will always think of you when...well you know :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice!!!! LOL...you made my pathetic wed. night. They used to be filled with real stuff like that...now only warm I.P.A and looking at a dented disc and watching old Kona videos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks much nicer than where I had it tattoo'd.

Sometimes it just has the first few letters, other times it has them all.

-Jot
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [gamebofh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard it is very popular among women's forum members.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*mmrrrpph*

This is the sound of me being muzzled to prevent all the replies that
occurred to me.

:)

-Jot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there's nothing popular about the womens forum...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [gamebofh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That looks much nicer than where I had it tattoo'd.

Sometimes it just has the first few letters, other times it has them all.

-Jot

when it has them all, it spells "sun", right?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Honey, you promised you wouldn't post that picture! I'm so embarassed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to this adress and check out the tri photos, there´s a nice tri tatoo
http://www.elizabethkreutz.com/main.php
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [Karmakula] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow. those are some really cool pics.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [Karmakula] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forget the tat, I want that stomach!

------------------------------------------------------------
I have failed at many things, but never in my desire to try again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You told me you would never post those photos! I knew I shouldn't have let you take them!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the MDot tattoo! This is the new craziness among triathletes... [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"so"

:)

-Jot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That must be Faris Al Sultan's new race attire. . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
http://i42.tinypic.com/29nthc5.jpg

(do not put the picture in the message body, leave it as a link)
I have the same tat...only most of the time mine says "SN".

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply