Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit
Quote | Reply
I do have the Easton Attack Bar.
This Bar comes with 4 spacer to rise the arm pads.
I am looking for 4 more.
I called Easton and they toled me to order via my local Bike Shop.
So I went their and after a week they came back to me saying that Easton is not able to get them, as they do not produce the bar any more.

Does anyone know where I can get them, or is willing to give theirs to me?

Thanks in advance

Kim

Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [kimster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some you can have, email me your address kervin@rotorbikeusa.com

Kervin

Rotor Bike Components USA
OUR NEW WEBSITE http://www.rotorbikeusa.com
Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [kervinq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the same boat as the OP and need 4 more of the Easton spacers.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [vikingmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your address. I am pretty sure I have extras
Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [kervinq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bringing this thread back up as I too need some spacers...at least 2 please?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you need more than the supplied amount you are likely using the wrong aero bar. You will have downward sloping arms.
Use the supplied amount- also get the cee gees pads for Easton (about 4x thicker than sotck)- need more? Wrong bar-
Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
too funny ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn!

I got 4, best go check out the postage costs to US and put them on Ebay!
Quote Reply
Re: Easton Attack Pad Riser Kit [WappidWojj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As you modified your spacer thing BIG time. You have the wrong bar at last in the opinion of the user above my last post :-)))
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
:o) Don't you just love the experts that don't know about an individual's personal limb lengths, muscle bulk/mass, range of movement and flexibility yet insist on telling you what you are doing wrong and often not adding anything constructive to the thread. I think one of the moderators referred to it as winter cabin fever.

As I'm sure you already know owning a set, Easton Attack bars, whilst very light are not exactly that adjustable are they. I found (quite a while after the fact) that I could have done with longer extensions and a shorter stem to move the arm rest position back so I made my own pad hangers to move the pads back and wider whilst leaving the rest of the bike set-up unchanged. The 2 additional spacers on the front were temporary to deal with a lower back flexibility issue and have since been removed leaving the lift the same as using 2 standard spacers with an angle adjustment using the wedges at the back.

On a practical note if you can't get any, you may be able to purchase a small amount of laminated carbon sheet in a 4 to 6mm thickness and use your original ali spacers as a template to cut a couple of 'egg' shapes, drill some holes and make up the additional height.

You've got a wicked set of very light bars there so if you don't want to, don't change them. Do your own thing ;o)
Last edited by: WappidWojj: Jan 19, 11 12:43
Quote Reply