Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Extralite Seatpost/Seatpost Collar (SUPER light parts!)
Quote | Reply
Pieced together some Extralite parts for a build, but they make the bike way too light and sexy. So they have to go so I can be more low key. Also have an Enve stem that INCLUDES THE ENVE OUT FRONT MOUNT. I would separate, but I can't find the two non-long Enve bolts. Oops, guess they're going as a set.

Disclaimer: With Extralite parts, it's pretty important to use a torque wrench I'm told. I always used a torque wrench and had zero issues, but just so you're aware. Extralite has a whole document library with various torques.

Please ask any questions you have and all this is OBO. Will make deals for groups of parts of course.

Details follow:

ENVE STEM SOLD

EXTRALITE STEM SOLD!

EXTRALITE TOP CAP + EXPANDER SOLD!

Zipp Contour SL SS Bars SOLD!

Extralite ThePostUL 165g actual $100 shipped - straight, no setback, 30.9. Good condition, a couple scratches from use and especially below the minimum insertion.

[URL="http://www.extralite.com/vintage/compo_ThePostUL_anglo.htm"]http://www.extralite.com/vintage/compo_ThePostUL_anglo.htm
[/url]

Extralite Ultraclamp 12g actual- These are no longer made. Works with a 30.9 seatpost, the actual size is 31.8.

http://www.extralite.com/...ultraclamp_anglo.htm

Last edited by: dzxc: Mar 8, 16 9:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the expander, what's the price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paid $35 for the expander and $35 for the top cap + bolt, plus shipping. They're practically new and will come in their original bag with instructions. Call it $55 shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the ENVE Stem / Mount. Sending you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, 8g is half the weight of my expander, and I thought it was light. Guess not. What about the seatpost clamp? I think it is the same diameter as my frame, will need to make sure...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The seatpost clamp is 12g, the top lip of it is just under 31mm according to my tape measure. So I'm guessing 30.9. Used it with the shown seatpost.

If you want, happy to work out a deal for the clamp/expander/top cap combo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checked my frame and it is 31.8. Price for just the clamp? I love saving grams but my wallet is light. :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment sent for ENVE Stem and Mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for $30 for the clamp, was basically impossible to source. Haha.

Enve stem SOLD btw!~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Zipp Contour SL Bars
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Contour SL SS 42cm bars, Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump it up!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Contour SL SS 42cm bars, Enve Stem + ENVE COMPUTER MOUNT, matching Extralite Stem/Seatpost/Seatpost Collar/topcap + expander (SUPER light parts!) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated for sold items!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for remaining items!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, still have The Post and Ultraclamp, feel free to make an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Extralite Seatpost/Seatpost Collar (SUPER light parts!) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply