Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2012 Cervelo S2 48cm w/ Sram Red, ...
Quote | Reply
I have decided to convert all my bikes to 11 speed and thought it might be a good time to move on to a different frame as well. The bike has not been on the road since June and has been rebuilt with new parts and cabling since then. The bike has only been ridden on the trainer since June.

Looking to sell with full build as listed, and without wheels and pedals:

Sram Red Shifters (10 speed)
Sram Rival crankset 165mm length with Sram Red 50/34 chainrings
Sram Force 22 Yaw FD
Sram Red Brakes
Sram Red RD with ceramic bearings
3T Team 110mm stem
3T Ergonova Pro handlebar 38mm
KMC SL Gold Chain (replaced 3 months ago, zero road miles on then)
Selle Italia SL Saddle

Will include brand new Lizardskins bartape in black
No wheels, but will include a Sram cassette

Looking for $1850 shipped obo.

Last edited by: illskittlz: Oct 11, 15 23:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Cervelo S2 48cm w/ Sram Red, Stages PM... [illskittlz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reducing price to $2100 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Cervelo S2 48cm w/ Sram Red, Stages PM... [illskittlz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in this bike. What are the exact upgrades? I sent you a message yesterday about it.please respond. I might also be able to pick it up on our way to vacation in Florida.

Tammy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Cervelo S2 48cm w/ Sram Red, Stages PM... [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tammy, I didn't see a message from you.

Out of all the parts I listed, the only thing that came stock on the bike are the bars and only the right crankarm (chainrings are new and left crankarm is a Stages powermeter). Everything is an upgrade and many of the newly replaced parts have not seen any road miles.

I will PM you anyways.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tammy wrote:
I am interested in this bike. What are the exact upgrades? I sent you a message yesterday about it.please respond. I might also be able to pick it up on our way to vacation in Florida.

Tammy

Hi Tammy, I sent you a message. Please respond if you are still interested. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduced to $1850. Someone buy this so I can buy my new team bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
buying a tri bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price reduced to $1750 shipped. I am moving and this needs to go!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any interest in this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still around?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Cervelo S2 48cm w/ Sram Red, Stages PM... [gatormu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the bike is still available. I'll PM you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply