Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 $1000 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop. I can bring this to IMLou next week if someone wants to pick it up there.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 $1000 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IM Lou has come and gone and this is still here.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 $900 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $900 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings $1000 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 110bcd SRM sold without the PC7.

I added a 130bcd SRM that will include SRAM 55/42 TT chainrings.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings $1000 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the spider, no cranks or PC?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings $1000 [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't sell just the spider, but $800 with no chainrings or PC7.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 808FC rear; Ultegra/DA 11sp Mini group; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Specalized Tarmac SL3 Pro 52cm [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added more items to the first post. Will get pics up shortly.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; Ultegra/DA 11sp Mini group; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Specalized Tarmac SL3 Pro 52cm [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of pics added.

I'm finding the desire to build a disc brake CX bike. So I'm willing to work a trade deal for a frameset if you have one that is a 48-52 size. Actual size depends on the manufacture of course, but I do know the fit numbers I'm looking for.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; Ultegra/DA 11sp Mini group; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Specalized Tarmac SL3 Pro 52cm [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the VukaShift's compatible with shimano shifters (ie Di2)?

And carbon, correct? I didnt think they made an AL version, but wanted to verify.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; Ultegra/DA 11sp Mini group; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Specalized Tarmac SL3 Pro 52cm [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are carbon, but are designed to work specifically with the R2C shifters. You could probably modify them to work with Di2, but that may sacrifice the structural integrity of the extensions.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT for 3t Aduro: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; Ultegra/DA 11sp Mini group; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Specalized Tarmac SL3 Pro 52cm [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp 808 is sold, and I found a CX frame.

Now looking for a 3t Aduro. Let me know what you've got.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT for 3t Aduro: SRAM SRM with PC7 and 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; S-Works 52t X-Sync Chainring; Zipp Super 9; SRAM CX1 Chainrings [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tarmac and Shimano group are no longer available.

I added CX1 chainrings, a Zipp Super 9 11sp clincher, and a short Vuka Stealth with extensions.
Last edited by: A.Hart: Oct 23, 15 3:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT for 3t Aduro: SRAM SRM with 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; SRAM CX1 Chainrings; Zipp Vuka Stealth [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Removed sold items from first post and lowered some prices.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with 55/42 chainrings; Zipp 11sp R2C with Vukashift extensions; SRAM CX1 Chainrings; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990; SRAM CX1 RD [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cleaned up the first post and added some new items and pics.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with 55/42 chainrings; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm starting to see my workbench for the first time in months. I removed all sold items and dropped the prices on everything that is left.

Let's get the rest of this stuff sold.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with 55/42 chainrings; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats the stem length on the short?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM SRM with 55/42 chainrings; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
60 or 70mm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Moving to Fleabay tomorrow. Make an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SRM is sold. Dropped the price on the Vuka Stealth and added another Super 9 clincher.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm very interested in the Vuka Stealth to help with a new build I'm about to start. Would you ship to the UK?

Chris.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9; Zipp Vuka Stealth; SRAM BL-990 [Saladkid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happily, if you are willing to cover the costs. PM me your postal code and I'll get you a shipping estimate.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Clincher [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Removed sold items from the first post.
Quote Reply

Prev Next