Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And all the naysayers grasping at straws and claiming I'm simply looking for "rental" wheels, check out my new front - It's even round!

I told you I had a deal already lined up and was giving Brian one last chance to sell me a new wheel before I bought a different one.

I'm just curious, the facts are so stacked in my favor, with so much documented evidence from me versus zero from Brian, at what point do you admit to yourself that maybe you were wrong and placed your bet on the wrong horse?

Are you really that obtuse that no amount of evidence will alter your predetermined notion of who is telling you the truth and who is bullshitting you?

C'mon, you can see in his own thread he ignored me while answering every other person. Isn't this damning enough even without my mountain of documented proof?

Seriously, at what point do you finally throw in the towel?

(And for the record, I do not text and drive. That text was read to me and replied to by my daughter. That is why I said I could not look while I was driving. It's bad enough to text and drive but 100X worse to do it with your kids in the car and to set that bad example)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, I was wondering if there were any updates to this.

Tempted to call the MBS phone # just to see what they say about this.
Quote Reply

Prev Next