Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2010 ZIPP 404's $750 Shipped
Quote | Reply
Up for sale are my dimpled tubular 2010 zipp 404's. I'm the second owner of this set (sponsor of the 1st owner would not allow him to use them).
I've put about 300km's on the set when the rear hub failed. Decided to have the whole set rebuilt with hubs that could be serviced easily. At this time I also replaced the original stickers with a black & white set to keep with the B&W color scheme of my bike. Since the rebuild, I've put about 800 km's on them. The rim-set is in fantastic condition - as you can see the contact area is very clean and has plenty of life left. The ultraga cassette, zipp skewers, and Continental tires (with valve extenders) are also included. This rim-set has been a blast to ride but I don't race (snapped my right achillies twice) and have decided the forgiveness of good old aluminum would be better for me. I have nothing to hide, this rim-set will not disappoint.
$750 (obo, shipped) -- within Canada / Continental U.S. to a max of $100 (located in Toronto, shipping in Canada is stupid expensive). Promise to pack these up so well they will survive bomb blasts... or USPS.

For larger images use these links...

https://drive.google.com/...eLjttSnBsLXJFUTBsODg

https://drive.google.com/...eLjttSlNibHRSNHlYSU0

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by: fivefootnine: Jul 29, 15 17:54
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 ZIPP 404's $750 Shipped [fivefootnine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been in the market for a good set of used Zipp Wheels ($600-650), I live in NJ. Can you email me more detailed pics.. mvermeylen46@gmail.com is it a 10 spd cassette?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still Available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 ZIPP 404's $750 Shipped [rickycross1212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes they are!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested, if still available, send me a message to email address I just PMd you...
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 ZIPP 404's $750 Shipped [SDinhofer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 ZIPP 404's $750 Shipped [ngsas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply