Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matthewrpollock wrote:
Playstation 4 added. $480 shipped (paypal gift)

Tarmac $2100 +shipping and paypal fees (or pay pall gift)

text me at 631 514 9374 about what PS4 games come with it. I may be interested in that bundle.

thanks,
Edwin
Quote Reply
Re: [steepisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1900 shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: [steepisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Texted, never got a response.
Quote Reply
Re: [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, wish I could afford that. Just turned down $2050 in person because they wanted to keep my saddle
Quote Reply
Re: [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You turned down $30 less than your asking price in person? Wait, a saddle is not included? What else is not included or did I totally miss that?

How much is shipping to 19382?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, this guy was also trying to keep my pedals and cages. I was also more mad he met me saying he would pay me asking price. And my price is $2150 on local craigslist. (I have it cheaper for Slowtwitchers)

Usps says about 78 dollars to ship.

Sorry for confusion, thought it was pretty standard that personals don't come with bikes. Bike will come completely stock with white specialized saddle, platform pedals, and no cages. Exactly like the main picture on the post.
Last edited by: matthewrpollock: May 29, 15 8:58
Quote Reply
Re: [FS] REDUCED!! BRAND NEW $2080 54cm Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra 2014 - FT/FS Playstation 4 Bundle [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone want the ps4?
Quote Reply
Re: [FS] REDUCED!! BRAND NEW 54cm Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra 2014 - FT/FS Playstation 4 Bundle [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$2,185 shipped (paypal gift) or $2,251 with paypal payment.

PS4 Bundle - $415 shipped (paypal gift)
Playstation 4 Console and 1 Controller
FIFA 15
Madden 15
Tomb Raider
MLB The Show 14
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition
Last edited by: matthewrpollock: Jun 1, 15 8:00
Quote Reply
Re: [FS] REDUCED!! BRAND NEW 54cm Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra 2014 - FT/FS Playstation 4 Bundle [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$2,150 shipped CONUS (Professionally packed, shipped Fedex/UPS Ground with insurance, and I pay paypal fees) (Or $2100, paypal gift) Can drop off to be packed same day as purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: Tarmac Ultegra Comp(New) & Garmin Edge 510(Like New) [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply

Prev Next