Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD (DELETE)
Quote | Reply
SolBought the 2010 model bike from fellow ST'er: Nole-Limit a few months back, but I have decided to focus on road cycling only for 2015 so I can spend more time with my wife and newborn baby (even if he sleeps 20 hours a day and otherwise only eats and poops).

See prior listing for pics, though if you PM me with your e-mails I can send additional photo's.

There a few items to note as they are different from the pictures in the other thread referenced below:

1. Bike will have the Ultegra Crank (170mm 53/39).
  2. I will include your choice of the following saddles: (i) Adamo Century X - slightly used, (ii) Cobb Randee - barely used, if at all, and (iii) Cannondale Ergo Tri.
  3. There are no ZIPP Wheels to be included (I never bought them when I purchased this bike). Bike will come with entry level stock wheels. For an extra $100, I will swap out Fulcrum Racing 3 2-way fit wheels.

Fork has plenty of room for spacers.

While most people size down for a tri bike, I've found the 54 to be great even though I also ride a 54cm road bike (I'm 5'8" with a 29 inch inseam).

Seatpost has been cut, but still has room to be raised (otherwise, a replacement would be needed....it appears replacement seatpost for this bike are not hard to find).

Bike had 5,000 miles on it when purchased, so probably has 5,200 on it now.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ole%20limit;#5382055

$1000 + shipping (obo). Looking to ship to CONUS only.

Best,
Eric

@CycleHeavy
Last edited by: TriMeSBR: May 8, 15 6:48
Quote Reply
Post deleted by TriMeSBR [ In reply to ]
Re: FSOT: Custom Painted Specialized Transition Pro (Medium - 52 / 54) [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Surely there has to be someone still looking for a new ride this season...

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Custom Painted Specialized Transition Pro (Medium - 52 / 54) [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump for a great bike and great price. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this is the black sworks paint version from the previous post?
10 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Custom Painted Specialized Transition Pro (Medium - 52 / 54) [qpedal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - this is the custom painted bike (without zipp wheels and without power meter). Bike is 10 speed.

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply