Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP: $650 Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod 52cm / Rotor 3D+ 172.5 with (noQ and Q rings included)
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

For sale is my SuperSix frame set. I've ridden it for the past 3 seasons, it's in great condition but has some minor paint chips and grease marks from use. Last generation of SuperSix handmade in the USA. Feel free to message me or reply with any questions.

Asking $650 + shipping (preference for in person deals, I'm often somewhere in-between Marin, Monterey, and Truckee, California. )

Up next is a Rotor 3D+ crankset (PF30 / BB30) in 172.5mm with standard noQ rings as well as Q rings both in standard 53t / 39t. I moved over to a Stages and now have no need for these. Came OEM with my Cervelo.

Asking $145 shipped.

Last edited by: personicus: Apr 3, 15 13:51
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: $650 Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod 52cm / Rotor 3D 172.5 with (noQ and Q rings included) [personicus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop, bump
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: $650 Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod 52cm / Rotor 3D 172.5 with (noQ and Q rings included) [personicus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a way u can do a lay away plan for the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: $650 Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod 52cm / Rotor 3D 172.5 with (noQ and Q rings included) [dagul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there could you do 2 payments for cannondale

In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: $650 Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod 52cm / Rotor 3D+ 172.5 with (noQ and Q rings included) [personicus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, I'm interested in the crankset. Unable to PM - email me? birkinowart@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi do u still have the cannondale
Quote Reply