Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!!! Carbon Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Mar 11, 15 7:51
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Tri Bike, Ultegra Components, etc. for sale - Size 54 - FM086 frameset [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These framesets only cost 800 new, and that's with a carbon cockpit.
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Tri Bike, Ultegra Components, etc. for sale - Size 54 - FM086 frameset [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
phourgenres wrote:
These framesets only cost 800 new, and that's with a carbon cockpit.

No they don't, anymore. And the cockpit that comes with it is slow and the armrests are poorly made. Add in the cost of brakes, bottom bracket, etc. and you are near my price with full Ultegra setup. But I will consider reasonable offers, as always.

Last edited by: Jayhox: Mar 2, 15 19:42
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Tri Bike, Ultegra Components, etc. for sale - Size 54 - FM086 frameset [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asking price dropped ;-)

Quote | Reply
Price dropped again!

Quote | Reply
I am looking for a very affordable pair of TT brake levers until I can afford the Di2 brake levers. If youre willing to part those without the frame and cockpit.

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Tri Bike, Ultegra Components, etc. for sale - Size 54 - FM086 frameset [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I am not parting it out for just the brake levers.

Quote | Reply
Still available. Make offers. Might be willing to part out.

Quote | Reply
Interested in any ultegra or DA components if you are parting out (assuming 10 speed).
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Tri Bike, Ultegra Components, etc. for sale - Size 54 - FM086 frameset [ecjones_98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Mar 11, 15 7:52
Quote Reply