Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Sold

Last edited by: odpaul7: Feb 16, 15 8:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM red brake calipers & DA7900 53/39 chainrings [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

price drop. I want these gone!

bump

bump

It was pointed out I'm missing a nut & washer to one of the brake calipers. I didn't realize this, and I can't find it anywhere.

So, I'm dropping the price even FURTHER (more than enough to compensate for the nut and washer. If you have a spare on your own, voila)

A spare can be ordered from http://www.bicyclehero.com/...kit-force-rival.html

bump

Calipers sold. Now selling chainrings for dirt cheap.

Hi, how much for the rings?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM red brake calipers & DA7900 53/39 chainrings (price drop) [rrroad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30 shipped--but someone PMed me and I need to look for the chainring bolts. I'll let you know after I confirm/disconfirm with him and find the bolts.