Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm HED set disc
Quote | Reply
Barely used 2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm. Comes with every standard part and accessory plus HED Jet 6 front and HED Jet Disc rear, Look Keo pedals, and Cateye computer, and Pro3 tires.

Only used for 6 sprints and 1 Olympic distance races plus 2 training rides of 60 miles each.

$2400 obo[/img][/img][/img]
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm HED set disc [JL1077] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Price? Willing to part out?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm HED set disc [YYCRacer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YYCRacer wrote:
Hi,

Price? Willing to part out?

Prefer to sell it as is.

Asking $2400 obo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you consider this parting out but how much with stock wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which model of wheels are they? c2? sct? jet +? Any interest in parting out just the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm HED set disc [rlh212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rlh212 wrote:
Which model of wheels are they? c2? sct? jet +? Any interest in parting out just the wheels?

I believe they are c2. Only way I'll consider is if someone wants to buy bike with stock wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year were they bought? Are you the original owner? Is the fairing a carbon weave or a solid black? Can you measure the brake track width and get some closer up pictures? Any damage or crashed on the wheels? Any info you can provide would help me come up with an offer...

Someone was already asking about buying the bike without wheels... What split would you be looking to do?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm HED set disc [rlh212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rlh212 wrote:
What year were they bought? Are you the original owner? Is the fairing a carbon weave or a solid black? Can you measure the brake track width and get some closer up pictures? Any damage or crashed on the wheels? Any info you can provide would help me come up with an offer...

Someone was already asking about buying the bike without wheels... What split would you be looking to do?

I'll try to take some pics later after work. I'm waiting for a full offer on the bike right now too.
Quote Reply