Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: De Soto Run Short - 40% OFF (I don't think you understood the significance of this) [mmddgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UGH!!!! Been waiting on my validation email for the past week, and MISSED out on this! Sonofa!! These are great shorts, and made even better at the discount. I hope Emilio does this again! Man...can't believe I missed it!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Run Short - 40% OFF (I don't think you understood the significance of this) [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just reactivated the code for 28 more hours. I am going to give you until tomorrow, tuesday 4:00 pm San Diego time. The code will expire then.

Culley22 wrote:
UGH!!!! Been waiting on my validation email for the past week, and MISSED out on this! Sonofa!! These are great shorts, and made even better at the discount. I hope Emilio does this again! Man...can't believe I missed it!

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Run Short - 40% OFF (I don't think you understood the significance of this) [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Won't need that long!! Am on it now!

Thank you, THANK YOU!!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Run Short - 40% OFF (I don't think you understood the significance of this) [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got the shorts in today and they look SWEET! Not that I should be surprised. Can't wait to take them for a spin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
got mine (the longest ones) in size large. waist band is tightish on my 34" waist. leg openings are indeed baggy but allows for comfortable and free leg movement. should do a decent job against chafing. great discount but it's still the most i think i've spent on running shorts but look forward to the durability. considering i've spent 2-3x on quality bike bib shorts, these will hopefully be worth it in the long run. will go on a run with them tomorrow. like the pockets - will even fit an iPhone 6+
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to give props to the crew at Desoto. I called customer service today to check on my order delay and they were very professional. I still have to wait a week or so for my shorts, but they were very nice about everything, which does make a difference.

Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next