Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by chanthony
Last edited by: chanthony: Mar 10, 15 11:02
Re: FS: FEELER Cervelo P5, 51cm, DuraAce Mechanical, Magura Hydraulic brake [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by chanthony [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday Funday Bump!

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year and mileage?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm assuming not 11 speed compatible
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10 speed only. You're right.

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [mrLB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's 2012, right before they hubs got upgraded to the 11 speed.

These have about 350 miles. Used them primarily for races. Perfectly true with just a little bit of normal braking surface wear

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell separately? Needing a front

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that's pretty close.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [Kocua495] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trying to sell the set

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to ship to the UK?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [dudssmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am very interested in the set, and willing to make an offer.
Please email me dudleysmith@btinternet.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [dudssmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
I sent you an email, with an offer at the asking price ($1100). Did you receive it, as I would like to complete the transaction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got your email. Will reply soon

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello. You have my offer and am able to PayPal immediately. Let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent. sold wheels

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP Firecrest 404 Carbon clinchers, 10 speed Ultegra 11-28 [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump! updated listing

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, lowered price!

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply