TTT. Wheels gone!
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Felt B16 M & AOR 60MM Carbon Clinchers [Speed Concept] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious, for the B16, which base/aerobar setup is on there? Is it the Felt Bayonet Alloy? If so, do you have additional or spare spacers for the bar (that go directly beneath the armrest pad?
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Felt B16 M & AOR 60MM Carbon Clinchers [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Curious, for the B16, which base/aerobar setup is on there? Is it the Felt Bayonet Alloy? If so, do you have additional or spare spacers for the bar (that go directly beneath the armrest pad?

Yes I do. I also have the manual and stock wheel reflectors.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I am only interested in the spacers actually since I already own a B12 (same year). The shop I got it from didn't give me any spares and the height of the spacer on my bike is 20mm (or so). Do you have any that are shorter? Are you willing to part with them? (or any bolts that are shorter that may accompany them). Do you have pics of those spacers?
Last edited by: loxx0050: Dec 24, 14 12:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like I have a pair of 10, 15, and 20mm spacers but not any shorter bolts. I really don't want to get rid of something that the buyer of the bike should have. Have you tried felt?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am having the bike shop that I bought it from look into it for me (but it might not be for a week). I'd be interested in the pair of 10mm ones if you are willing to part with them if they can't get them.

Otherwise, I might have to cut the ones I do have if I can't get them. If my bike shop can't get them for me I might have to resort to that (I want them lower because the J-Bend Aerobar extensions just don't have enough height for me at the bend and could use an extra few centimeters in height). It be easier/cheaper to get the lower spacers or cut them as opposed to buying bar stock and making my own custom j-bend bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT happy holidays!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Message sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike sold?