Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Kujo85
Last edited by: Kujo85: Dec 5, 14 18:18
Re: Zipp 404 Tubulars Pre FC Dimpled w/ Wheelbuilder AeroJacket - FS/FT [Kujo85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyber Monday bump.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Tubulars Pre FC Dimpled w/ Wheelbuilder AeroJacket - FS/FT [Kujo85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - price reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - looking for reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't IM, what kind of trades would you be interested in? Can you give me an idea of what your u are looking for as a reasonable offer? Thanks you can email me directly if you want, it's my screen name at Gmail.com

- There are some who call me... Tim
"It's not how far you go, it's how go you far" - Dave Marshak
My Blog - http://www.260totri.com
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Tubulars Pre FC Dimpled w/ Wheelbuilder AeroJacket - FS/FT [Diablo243] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In terms of a trade I'd be looking for a set of clinchers, would consider a disc too - or some combination of cash/trade or trade/cash.

Think it's a pretty good package with the cover and pads and extra rubber - I don't need to sell them so I'm not looking to give them away, rather I'm looking to get a price that's fair for both parties.

Can include skewers (not zipp) and a cassette too if someone is looking for everything - can talk about specifics if anyone has some real interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - Offers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Resurrecting. Haven't been touched since original post. $625 shipped CONUS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - $575
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Reynolds assault (carbon clincher) that I would be willing to trade. Interested? If so, shoot me an email for a quicker response. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you know the width of the rims? Is the rear a 24 spoke? Is it a clydesdale build? thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Tubulars Pre FC Dimpled w/ Wheelbuilder AeroJacket - FS/FT [2moremiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it's a 21mm tire bed, and I THINK it's a Clydesdale build - 18 front, 24 count in the back. I bought them used and the owner didn't have the original paper work - so I'm basing this all on the Zipp support/identify page.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email me at jordan.bailey219@gmail.com. I'm interested in purchasing them.

JB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply