Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Zipp/Dura Ace/Profile Design
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP!! $3999

For Sale: 2012 Felt DA 56cm - Highly Upgraded

Killer bike that has been professionally maintained and in GREAT condition. Comes with all original DA accessories (non-setback seatpost, aero frame bottle..). Whether you're looking to take your Tri-bike splits to the next level or to dominate local TT's, this is the bike for you. UCI Legal

Components:
-Full 10s DuraAce TT group
-Profile Design Aeria T2 Cockpit (with adjustment/stack kit)
-Quarq Riken Powermeter 172.5mm
-Osymetric Chainrings 52-42
-Sram 990 Aero Carbon Brake Levers (built-in barrel adjusters)
-XLab Turbo Wing
-Specialized Romin Saddle
-Tektro aero brakeset

I do have a set of Zipp 404 Firecrest (great condition, rear has new hub/spokes) tubulars I would be willing to part with as well- negotiable (contact me if you want them, too). Local pickup is also available if you are in the FL/GA/SC area. More pics available

----Also willing to consider trades for other TT bikes, or frame for frame. Let me know what you have!

Last edited by: ClemsonTriger: Jan 1, 15 11:05
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. PRICE DROP!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...price dropped again! Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop again! All offers considered!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you looking to get for the bike? I have no idea what it is worth and how tall are you?
I am 5'9---not sure if it would be too big---Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [zaldo1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First off, I am 5'9" myself and the bike fits great! The bike is also highly adjustable and I will be including the full adjustability kit for the cockpit and the second seatpost.

And the bike retailed for 4000 in 2012 (so two years old now) and as you can see its got a few upgrades, and in great condition! So make me an offer and we can work something out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I see the "price drops", but I am not actually seeing the price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [Ezrazoram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see the confusion! I am having a little trouble coming up with a good price, so I am open to hearing all offers...but to throw a starting number out there... 4250?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...price dropped again! All offers considered! Needs to go!
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm located in CA, what is the shipping cost you would add on, plus how much extra to throw in the wheels 404
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [smoothd112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would likely cost around $75-100 to ship to CA. The Firecrests are selling for around 1300-1500 lately, so if you'd be interested in making an offer relative to that, I would certainly be interested in hearing it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm highly interested but i'm 5'8...so I was a little nervous on a 56cm frame. How adjustable is the set you
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace... [smoothd112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'9" and the pictures you see are my current setup, so you should certainly fit! The bike is highly adjustable; the Aeria cockpit comes with a full adjustability kit (tons of different spacers and stuff), and I also have a both seat posts, setback and non-setback (both uncut), also Felt has just increased their already wide-range of stems available. Its a great bike, and super fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Feel free to PM me your email if you'd like some more pictures!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for some reason I can't PM... Send me your e-mail via PM and i'll reply back. I do want to see pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Profile Design/Dura Ace/Zipp [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available! Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Felt DA 56cm - Quarq/Zipp/Dura Ace/Profile Design [ClemsonTriger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...all offers considered!
Quote Reply