Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail, womens tri shorts
Quote | Reply
UPDATED 7-26 WITH NEW ITEMS. Make an offer on anything! It's available if listed below, everything else is sold. I just want to get rid of things that can hopefully be used elsewhere. More pics if you need them.

-Shoes, all with under 20 miles. Brooks Defyance 9 (brand new, bottom right in pics). Would love these to go to somebody that needs some cheap miles, make any offer.

-Adding two pair of womens Sugoi tri shorts. #1- Piston 200, two pockets, new with tags, black. #2- same shorts, used twice. My girlfriend got these last year during a multisport phase, but she's back to running only, asked me sell them. Any offers accepted.
-2XU Team wetsuit. Their lowest end model, size small, no tears. Somebody getting started could own this for less than a rental. Pics on request.
-Two yellow, aluminum Bontrager cages.
-old school Profile Design clip-on aero bars. They’re functional but heavily used.
-Vision clip-ons, aluminum, 250 mm, uncut. Came stock on a 2009 P3, not used since 2011. 26mm clamp.
-Fuel Belt/Ironman hydration belt. Two gel flasks shown, I also have two small, square-ish water bottles for it. I’m a 30-31 waist, wouldn’t recommend it beyond a 32 waist.
-Mavic HR strap. Came with a speedometer, never used it.
-Two Trek Incite 6i WIRED computers, I have the mounting brackets and cables (not shown).
-FREE, two tubes of Vittoria cement. I’m never going back to tubular.

Last edited by: bltri: Jul 29, 15 6:26
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding some Brooks Defyance 8 shoes, size 10.5. Any offer takes them.

Two runs, 20 miles on them. Brooks changed the arch somehow, and I need to find different trainers now.
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump- help me unload some of this stuff. If you know anybody that's starting out, I'd nearly give the stuff away for shipping costs. Just want it to get used.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the 305 work at all?
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [saebodybuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Give me a day or so- I'll charge it to check.
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [saebodybuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I charged the 305 last night and used it on my ride this morning, so yes, it works. I had to put a rubber band around the cradle to keep the charge going though. Everything else seemed OK- it picked up the GPS satellites and HR monitor.
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: Brooks shoes, clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Nathan products are sold, everything else open to any offers.
Quote Reply
Re: Random stuff: Brooks shoes, clip on bars, bottles/belts, computers, Garmin parts, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin 305 sold. Somebody must need some like-new Brooks shoes. Help me get rid of them!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added more shoes, a wetsuit, and shoe pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Hydrotail still available? How much?
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail [Jonathan22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes- how about $20 plus shipping?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
added a couple pair of womens Sugoi tri shorts. offers accepted on anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds great. Sent you a pm.
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail, womens tri shorts [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey man. By any chance are the Brooks 10.5's still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail, womens tri shorts [Veeman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Defyance 9's and T7's are available, but there are two others interested in the T7's. I'll let you know if they sell by tomorrow afternoon.
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks/Mizuno shoes shoes, wetsuit, clip on bars, computers, Hydrotail, womens tri shorts [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydrotail and T7 shoes are sold. Help me get rid of the last pair of Brooks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the Brooks are size 10.5 I would love to have them. Please let me know what the shipping cost is and I will send paypal funds right away. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment has been made for the Brooks. Thanks!
Quote Reply