Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by chuckjg112
Last edited by: chuckjg112: Nov 6, 14 3:13
Re: FS-- Litespeed Blade for the BIG guys 59-61cm PICS ADDED [chuckjg112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- Litespeed Blade for the BIG guys 59-61cm PICS ADDED [chuckjg112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chuckjg112 wrote:

I'm considering selling my Blade. It's a tough one to find in this size. It's made of all 6/4 Titanium with full internal cable routing and comes with Chris king headset and ouzo pro aero fork. For reference I am 6'5" and the saddle is set at 81cm from rails to bb center. I'm selling as a frameset and asking $1300 shipped . Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in a complete bike or partial build.
measurements are as follows
61cm c-c top tube
58.4 c-c seat tube
19cm head tube
78degree seat angle

Thanks
Chuck

Hi,

your measurements do not match with the figures in the 2006 litespeed catalogue.
I might be interested if your frame is size 59.
Please check ... the size should be engraved below the bb.

regards,
Frank

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- Litespeed Blade for the BIG guys 59-61cm PICS ADDED [Bavarian_Frank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a custom build.....one of the last Ti Blades made
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chuckjg112 wrote:
It was a custom build.....one of the last Ti Blades made

Oh, now that you say that I see it ... straight seat stays, classic headset and some other minor differences to my own Blade ...
I wish you luck with your sale.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you email pics to me at jpsev at outlook
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- Litespeed Blade for the BIG guys 59-61cm PICS ADDED [severinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply