Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Sold
Last edited by: wzlsimon: Nov 2, 14 17:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take $1100 for the srm shipped to Australia as PayPal gift?
Last edited by: BentoTho: Oct 15, 14 2:01
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [BentoTho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but only ship in US.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a weight for the cranks+SRM power meter (no chain rings)?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [Tri Fanatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes SRM claims the weight with chainrings is 776 grams, without chainrings and bolts is just about 600 grams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not that familiar with SRM (am days away from a power meter purchase and was pretty dead set on power2max). SRM is the one that requires you to send in the power meter for the battery replacement, right? What about swapping chain rings? Are they user replaceable or do you need to send the unit in for recalibration?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wzlsimon [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in trading for a Specialized Quarq? Also on 175 Sbc sworks cranks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [cidewar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but at this point I'm only thinking on to sell it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me an offer please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mate you've always got my offer, I've shipped internationally many time before, and I honestly, don't see a difference!
Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, now 1450 for SRM and 1750 for the frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up, for the SRM if you don't want chainring then I can sub 100 so 1300 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [Tri Fanatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell your seat post?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ SRM powermeter and 56cm Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I don't want to sell it alone, thanks
Quote Reply