Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New 2013 DeSoto 400 Mile Bib Shorts - SOLD
Quote | Reply
Last new item to sell in my closet cleaning /weight loss project. For sale is a pair of new (still in the bag, with tags attached) black 2013 DeSoto 400 mile bib shorts in large size. These do not have the Ceramico pad that is in the 2014 400 mile bibs, but the prior version of the pad. Great bibs, but due to 35 lbs. of weight loss I now need a medium instead of a large. SOLD.

Payment by personal check or money order (or PayPal if you pay the fees). Let me know if you are interested.
Last edited by: Ken W: Oct 13, 14 10:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New 2013 DeSoto 400 Mile Bib Shorts - reduced to $89 [Ken W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price reduction.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New 2013 DeSoto 400 Mile Bib Shorts - reduced to $89 [Ken W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saturday bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will give you $60 shipped to 45014

Dynamic Athlete ProgrammingVIP Endurance Racing | Like us on Facebook Get Your Training Plan Here
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New 2013 DeSoto 400 Mile Bib Shorts - reduced to $89 [IREPathletics] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will pay asking price (weight loss project not going as well as yours).
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New 2013 DeSoto 400 Mile Bib Shorts - reduced to $89 [SkyRyders90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkyRyders90, sent you a message here on ST. If you did not receive it, please email me at kenneth_wagner at att.net. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bibs are sold. Thanks, Nick.
Last edited by: Ken W: Oct 13, 14 10:20
Quote Reply