Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB
Quote | Reply
I have been storing this group for a couple of years thinking it would one day go on a special project bike. Well, I haven't gotten further and doubt I will, so putting a feeler out there. Good news is that the leaders jersey in TDF will most likely stay yellow so this group is an all time classic that is extremely hard to find in BNIB condition.

I'll take pictures but of you don't know what this is then please Google it. Group is complete with cassette, brakes and crank in BB30 170 mm configuration. I'll have to check BCD.

All components are in their boxes, most of them never opened.
Taking offers on PM if interested. Please swing by eBay for reference pricing.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you have this still? pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep still have it. Have gotten a lot closer to using it though, so if I am to part with it it will require a reasonable offer.
Cheers

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$848.00 new here. Plus shipping. Your thoughts?
http://bikepart-store.com/...ellow-Groupset-.html
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From a price perspective I'd say go for it. I'd want $1000 for mine.
From a personal perspective I'd be a little concerned with buying from that retailer judging from the description. It says 'chainset' and it does not specify crank length, ring combination or cassette configuration. But maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, I'd be interested as they have some pretty good deals.
Cheers

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, those were my thoughts also. I'll be in touch. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't buy from that site. It is 100% a scam and they will just take your money.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM Red 'Yellow' Ltd. Edition 10-speed group all BNIB [bryceman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a follow up email from the store replying to my request for Shipping Cost and what Crankset/Cassettes they had available. Either way, I'm staying away. Just posting as a heads up for everyone. And here is a link to the fraud accusations. http://www.worldlawdirect.com/...ike-mitracycles.html

Last edited by: kppolich: Jan 30, 15 10:19
Quote Reply