Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

<SOLD> ZIPP 606 Tubular Firecrests $1200 <SOLD>
Quote | Reply
Zipp 404/808 Tubular wheel set. SRAM/Shimano grouping. I believe they are late 2012 or early 2013 model year. I purchased them from the best bike shop ever (Tribe Multisport) in Scottsdale in mid June 2013, after my bike and wheels were destroyed in an accident (car ran over me). They were rental wheels there and Glenn said they had, at most, 2 races on them, so maybe 150 miles or so. I raced them in BSLT 70.3, Soma 1/2 iron, and Oceanside 70.3, so I've raced them around 160 miles or so. I painstakingly took the stickers off because the stealth look goes well with the P5. The brake track is fine, they spin true, and are always installed at Tribe for races. Brake pads and skewers come with but not the cassette (that's my wussy 11/28 that I need). Any questions please ask. I can send more pics and deliver (or ship for cost) between Queen Creek, AZ and PHX airport. I'm selling them because I'm scared to death of a tubular flat and my confidence isn't strong in myself fixing it properly. $1400 or best offer, not including shipping.

Tires come with. They were glued on at Tribe and are Contis (23mm) and have 56 miles and maybe a few warm up miles on them.

Last edited by: PHXATC: Sep 26, 14 7:58
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 606 Tubular Firecrests $1400 [PHXATC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the Monday sleepy types.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 606 Tubular Firecrests $1200 [PHXATC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and priced reduction for the weekend racers...$1200.

They are 10 speed, although I believe you could send them to Zipp and for $200 or so they could convert the hub to an 11 speed. Not entirely sure, but I believe that is correct.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 606 Tubular Firecrests $1200 [PHXATC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, i am maybe interested in your wheelset, can you contact me on my mail: patrick.hansen04@gmail.com
I am from Denmark, but logning to Hawaii tomorrow.
Quote Reply