Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record
Quote | Reply
  • Jamis Trilogy TT frame 55-56CM TT, in good condition just a couple of paint chips, comes with Easton carbon aero fork 270 +shipping
  • 3T aura pro Cockpit like new condition, 500miles of use. Comes with ski bend extensions 240 shipped
  • vision brake levers like new condition, 500miles of use. Comes with rubber covers and 24mm adapters 55 shipped
  • sram 500 aero shifter 11speed. like new condition, 500miles of use. 80 shipped
  • Oval Concepts 720 crankset good condition, well worn fsa 50/34 chainrings, uses gxp bb 60 shipped
  • Fsa gossamer bb30/bbright crank 172.5, compact with new 50/34 fsa rings, good condition 50 shipped
  • Fsa K force light bb30/bbright crankset 172.5, standard, excellent condition 180 shipped
  • Campagnolo record 11 shifters excellent condition, one small scuff on the top of the left shifter. 300 miles of use. Comes with fresh Gore ride on shift cables and housing 290 shipped
  • forte TT saddle white and black, excellent condition 20 shipped

I LIKE TURTLES!
Last edited by: tbellrun23: Sep 15, 14 16:29
Quote Reply
Re: End of season clean out: frames, tt bikes, cranks, campy, 105 and more [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What comes in the record mini group?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season clean out: frames, tt bikes, cranks, campy, 105 and more [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shifters, braze on FD, RD

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: End of season clean out: frames, tt bikes, cranks, campy, 105 and more [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the fd separately?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season clean out: frames, tt bikes, cranks, campy, 105 and more [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not unless someone claims the other parts first

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump bump bump, lots of pending sales but everything is still available

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by tbellrun23 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump bump bump it up

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.parts added, sold and prices updated. If you want pictures of anything just send me your email address!

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for stuff sold and price drops

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3T Aura pro still available? Pls can you send pic? Also, any more details on the extension bars? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record [jonathancummins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm's responded to

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the Jamis?
Quote Reply
Re: tt/tri frame and parts, cranks, campagnolo record [AshtonLyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one last bump

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply