Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions), Adamo, Cranks, zipp
Quote | Reply
Have been putting off throwing this stuff up here for way too long.

Everything is OBO, I wont be offended if you try to find the best deal you can, that's what we are all here for.

Sram Red Rear Der Cosmetically good, functionally good (Newest version - 10spd) -$160 Shipped
Sram r2c shifters Cosmetically good, functionally good. $120
Hed Lazy S extensions Fairly short approx 12 inches Cosmetically 6.5/10 Structurally good - $50 shipped
Sram Red crankset (built like the new force 22 because the arms are off my quarq, so sram red graphics force 22 design) 170mm Some scuffs - cosmetically 7.5/10 functionally good $200 shipped
Profile Design BTA bottle with the built in tube comes with cage -$45 shipped
Zipp 110 Beyond black stem - 80$ shipped 10/10 perfect condition
Adamo Prologue - $70 shipped
FSA K-light Compact 172.5mm cranks -$150 shipped

May have more to add, but for now please send me a message so I can get rid of this stuff. Thank you.
Last edited by: Cyronman: Aug 16, 14 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions). Possibly others soon. [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions). Possibly others soon. [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a good weekend of training, you all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a good week of training everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices down
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please send me some pictures of the r2c shifter, zipp stem, and the Adams saddle. Thanks

Dennis
Code3379@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions). Possibly others soon. [Code3379] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you please share pics of the stem?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions), Adamo, Cranks, zipp [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the R2C shifters 10 speed? If so, would you send a pic to me at ryanharrison at sbcglobal dot net?

Thanks,
Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Sram, HED (Extensions), Adamo, Cranks, zipp [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you please email me andy.mash@yahoo.com , interested in the adamo saddle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the cranksets - both Sram and FSA K-light? What size chainrings and BBs do the take?

thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Adamo saddle for sale? I am interested. Please shoot me some pictures.

Thanks

Travis
traviswcol@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Profile Design bottle still available? If so can you e-mail me details? optima 'at' comcast.net

Thanks.
Quote Reply