Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
What the hell do you do for a living, and how do I start doino it?

P.s. I am starting a go fund me for my life. Feel free to donate... (pink obviously)

I work for my (and likely your) local cable provider. Unfortunately, I am starting a "go fund my (soon to be) professional triathlete girlfriend" fund right now, which is a sinkhole that not even superbike indulgence can equal.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have any mountain bikes to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [whslax09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

It's not for sale, and besides, it's really dirty right now. This was right after the build.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you do the s5 build yourself? or the paint job?

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [afurlong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
afurlong wrote:
did you do the s5 build yourself? or the paint job?

Which S5 build? I have two. I don't 'do' builds; I orchestrate them. And...paint? Is that a Jersey past time?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just added a bunch of stuff, some of it desirable.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the garmin still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [MorgTris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I got a low offer but that's it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard good things about the Garmin 1000 from a friend. Do you have one of those for sale?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you private message me with pics of the watch and your email address? I can't reply yet back to pm.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [MorgTris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MorgTris wrote:
Can you private message me with pics of the watch and your email address? I can't reply yet back to pm.

A couple have asked. Honestly it's in mint condition. I also have a set of sky blue bands and a set of light green bands for the watch if you want to get crazy. The top picture should demonstrate why I don't need the 910xt...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Consider it sold. Can you do paypal? If so, can you send the invoice to mack@satriathlete.net? Send a message to the same email and I can give you the shipping address.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wsrobert wrote:
I've heard good things about the Garmin 1000 from a friend. Do you have one of those for sale?

I'm looking for another one of these. Best. Garmin. Ever.

Also, a PowerControl8
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the book?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell3131 wrote:
How much for the book?

$19, on Amazon.com. Do you need to use my Prime credentials?

Frankly, you're better off reading desert dude's posts from the beginning of his tenure here, which is also quite obnoxiously not available for kindle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in trading for your girlfriend?

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [afurlong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
afurlong wrote:
interested in trading for your girlfriend?

The things she would trade for this bike...probably me.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of the CompuTrainers, the PowerTap 404s, and the FSA crank all sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have the 910 for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc. [cpotter88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
910 is gone, sorry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yawn
Quote Reply

Prev Next