Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Speedfil Standard and Profile Design Aero HC hydration systems
Quote | Reply
I have a Speedfil Standard and Profile Design Aero HC available.

Speedfil was used once, but I decided I liked a BTA set up better. In perfect condition and clean, tube was not cut and is full length. Comes with bottle, cage, and removable zip ties (all pictured). $60 shipped.

Next is the Profile Design Aero HC. Used a couple of times, but I personally didn't like the straw sticking up, so switched to x-lab torpedo system. I did cut the straw down, the length sticking out in the picture is with it pushed against the bottom as reference. It's in great condition and clean. Comes with bottle and cage/mount. $40 shipped

Last edited by: blueapplepaste: Jul 12, 14 13:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Speedfil Standard and Profile Design Aero HC hydration systems [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop!

Feel free to make an offer if you think my prices are unreasonable, I might just say yes.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Speedfil Standard and Profile Design Aero HC hydration systems [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you accept $25 for the Aero HC
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
speedfil 40$ pp gift

pm me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent!

Cheers,
J.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Speedfil Standard and Profile Design Aero HC hydration systems [jbardell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs responded to. Speedfil is sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the profile design aero hc still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the profile design aero hc still for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$30 for the aero HC?
Quote Reply