Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c Carbon Clinchers Dura Ace Carbon Areo Bars
Quote | Reply
I built this last year after purchasing the frameset new and using some parts I had previously laying around. I was going to use it as a second bike but now it looks like I am going to be replacing my primary bike so I am selling off the extras. The bike has a few hundred trainer miles on it over the winter but haven't had it out on the road other than a quick ride up the street.

-Frameset, Javelin 3/2.5 titanium with carbon seat and chain stays and Zero carbon aero fork. It is a 51cm frameset that I roughly measured stack and reach at 480mm/400mm. Frameset and fork are mint as they are pretty much new with zero condition issues. Very nice frameset with quality construction and welds. My road bike is a carbon Javelin and I couldn't be happier with it and have a lot of use on it.
-Drivetrain is all 9-speed ultegra/DA with the bar end shifters and front and rear derailleurs are 7700 Dura-ace. The crank is 53/39 170mm and is ultegra along with the BB. Drivetrain parts are used and show normal wear with scuff marks on the crank. RD is mint, FD is well used but works, set screws have some wear, brakes and pads are exc. Cassette is SRAM 950 11-28,and an Ultegra 11-21.
-Easton carbon aero attack aerobars with Jagwire titanium cable kit. Brake levers are Profile Design carbon with Ultegra brakes. There are No dings or dents in carbon aerobars but the pads could use replaced. The aeroattack is a 40cm version with medium bars which are uncut as far as I can tell.
-Seatpost is a 27.2 FSA carbon 25mm offset that is reversed. COBB SADDLE NOT INCLUDED.
-Stem in pic is 90mm carbon 6*, I have since swapped it for an alum 90mm 17* for less drop which is what will come with the bike
-Wheelset is Spinergy Rev x with Conti GP tires. Wheels are in good shape with some normal wear, tires are getting close to needing replaced.

Overall the bike is very nice and ready to race. I would prefer to sell it whole but willling part it out so LMK what you would be interested in. I would sell the entire bike minus the saddle for $1100 plus shipping and fees. I can provide more detailed pics, send me an email or PM. Bike is located in Youngstown Ohio.

Frameset with Zero Aero Carbon Fork $375
DA/Ultegra crank, FD, RD, barend shifters $250
Spinergy Wheelset with tires and new ceramic bearing $375
Easton Aero Attach Carbon bar with Profile design carbon brake levers $250
FSA Carbon 90mm 6* stem $65
FSA Carbom 27.2 25mm set back seat posts $50
Ultegra Brake Calipers $65 pair

Make offers would like to sell frameset before I start selling other parts off the bike.
[URL=http://s216.photobucket.com/...zps3faacc6b.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s216.photobucket.com/...zps6581bba3.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s216.photobucket.com/...zpsbee1e11c.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: mlyonsdc: Jul 9, 14 18:11
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c DA Ultegra Whole or Parts! [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c DA Ultegra Whole or Parts! [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheelset is clincher

Open to offers and willing to part out, Titanium frame, DA,drivetrain, carbon aerobars and carbon race wheels, this is a nice bike for an entry level price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rode this 21 miles this morning for the first time and it is a really nice bike. Shifts smooth, rides nice, handles well, accelerates and climbs fast with 650 wheels. Frame is noticeably stiff more so than my carbon frame CD0.1 and ride was still surprisingly smooth. I may race it in my upcoming oly Aug 17th.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c Carbon Clinchers Dura Ace Carbon Areo Bars [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Easton Aero Attack carbon handlebar still available?
Last edited by: gstanman: Jul 26, 14 7:37
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c Carbon Clinchers Dura Ace Carbon Areo Bars [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in frame+fork+wheelset.
Could you please rate this bundle ?
Do you ship internationally ?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike 51cm Ti Javelin 650c Carbon Clinchers Dura Ace Carbon Areo Bars [paolotom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the bike is no longer for sale. I upgraded drive train to DA 7800 10sp and put CeeGee arm pads with Ultegra 6700 crank and 11-28 cassette. I raced the bike on a hilly course this fall and it is a nice climber and fast bike. It is to nice of a bike to part out and no one seems interested in it whole, so I decided to keep it. If someone is interested in the bike whole I may consider selling it, right now I am using it on my trainer.
Thanks
Quote Reply